🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals silent on latest and greatest humiliation

Politician....

We didn't create ISIS you stupid fuck. Bush didn't, Obama didn't. We inadvertently armed them but their creation is due solely to thier own twisted ideology.
You dumbfucks who blame America make me sick
Obama allowed them to become what they are
I'm not into the blame America nonsense, sorry. Have we made mistakes? Sure. Do we detonate the explosives they use to kill others? No.
A passive Obama is no excuse for barbaric behavior
you don't wait for isis to become what they are you squash them before that. Obama is a weak, pathetic, so-called leader.our enemies are on the move, and Obama has been outclassed by the them.
You'll get no argument out of me on that point. Correct in all aspects but we are where we are now. The next potus will have to deal with this mess and I for one hope he doesn't spend all his time blaming Obama like he did Bush.

"Remember Obama Mocking Romney Over Russia Concerns? ‘The 1980s Are Now Calling to Ask for Their Foreign Policy Back... First Sarah Palin was proven right about her Russia-invading-Ukraine prediction she made — and got mocked for — in 2008.

Now it’s Mitt Romney’s turn to take a bow for having “clear eyes” on Russia’s future threat potential."
Remember Obama Mocking Romney Over Russia Concerns? ‘The 1980s Are Now Calling to Ask for Their Foreign Policy Back’

The real question is who is more incompetent...Obama, or his voters.

"Remember Obama Mocking Romney Over Russia Concerns? ‘The 1980s Are Now Calling to Ask for Their Foreign Policy Back... First Sarah Palin was proven right about her Russia-invading-Ukraine prediction she made — and got mocked for — in 2008.

Now it’s Mitt Romney’s turn to take a bow for having “clear eyes” on Russia’s future threat potential."
Remember Obama Mocking Romney Over Russia Concerns? ‘The 1980s Are Now Calling to Ask for Their Foreign Policy Back’

Most of his "voters" are dead or illegals, the Progressives who defend him here are a minority of his "voters"

Politician....

We didn't create ISIS you stupid fuck. Bush didn't, Obama didn't. We inadvertently armed them but their creation is due solely to thier own twisted ideology.
Maybe if we held Israel to account for all their illegal actions we wouldn't need to look for other people to blame for the problems in the middle east. Israel is more of a liability than an asset.

It cost trillions to fight these massive middle eastern wars! Talk about a boondogoo!!! damn....

We would be better off letting iran and russia have the middle east, and rebuilding and refocusing on our infrastructure, science, r&d, education.

We'd be better off going to the asteroid belt and collecting all that rare metal for ourselves then another year of war.

Another champion for common sense....you are a breath of fresh air. Imagine, if you will the trillions we wasted over there and how much good and needed that money could have been right here on our soil, just imagine and we got nothing and I mean nothing to show for all that money...gone, just gone and yet we will cry from the heaven above if one person dares claim a welfare check of 200. bucks a month...unfuckin believable the way we prioritize life vs death in this country....just sad.

Politician....

Maybe if we held Israel to account for all their illegal actions we wouldn't need to look for other people to blame for the problems in the middle east. Israel is more of a liability than an asset.

The irony....Wall Street, the cesspool where Jews and wealth reside, we all know this....rakes in trillions, most have dual citizenship, yet we fund this country year after year, decade after decade and these people are rolling in the dough, just bathes in it. Not hating on the Jews, but my God, their opulent wealth and having us as their back up plan...is a mix that has lead to chaos around the world.

I challenge any of you to tell us how the fate of Syria, whatever it might be, threatens US vital interests.

Anyone. Try to put it in English, please.

I challenge any of you to tell us how the fate of Syria, whatever it might be, threatens US vital interests.

Anyone. Try to put it in English, please.

LOLOL...good luck getting a response from these nuckle heads...unless its draped in lies, they couldn't find their way out of a paper bag.

Jeb Bush was on MSNBC this morning ranting about how we need to spend billions more on the military.

This is what Republicans want - another nice little war in the Middle East.

Snookered by Putin, Obabble has Kerry go down on Lavrov...Putin will continue to humiliate our President...our President will continue to smile and pretend he is not getting hosed. Obama is a disgrace of historic proportions.

Lhttp://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2015/09/30/431447/us-russia-syria-isil-daesh-kerry-lavrov-putin-

Got a question for you jack ass....what do you suggest the man do, wage war against Russia and if he does that, are you willing, you jack ass to put on a uniform and defend your bullshit and if not, which I'm certain is the case...than shut the fuck up!!

Uhm....you're blabbering at a retired Lt. Colonel...show respect, jackass
Like you have any respect for military vets. :rofl:
Says the Dyke that blamed a soldier who was beat near to death for his own beating. Get a grip twit. Your mouth precedes you
Awwwwwww...see? My point made for me. Thanks for that. Like you too have any respect for military vets.

Most of his "voters" are dead or illegals, the Progressives who defend him here are a minority of his "voters"
Hyperbole...the RW weapon of despair.

Hyperbole...the RW weapon of despair.

I am forced to admit that I agree with you, re: despair.

I look at the nation our Founders envisioned, and then compare it to that co-opted by Liberals/Progressives/Democrats and every other totalitarian.....

...and despair is accurate.

Forum List

Back