🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals silent on latest and greatest humiliation

Well if Barry and his ass licker Kerry had done a little research they would have found out that Putin has always backed Assad.

Why the dummies in the WH thought that would change is beyond me.

Barry and Kerry. A real team. A team of idiots.

The loserterians would rather build a school in the middle east then in America.

Building anything here or focusing on America is a boondogooo they'll scream!!!!

Fuck the ted cruz right...

Me,,,Like I said earlier I'd rather own the resources of space where I don't have to go to war constantly to have them.

Is it your opinion that there is nothing worse than war...e.g., the battle cry of earlier LIberals, "better Red than dead"?
Seriously? :rolleyes:

I'd be more than happy to educate you on the subject if you'd make your point clearly.

Seriously.
Oh, that's right....you're the FDR nut. :lol:

So....this is your way of avoiding articulating a response to "I'd be more than happy to educate you on the subject if you'd make your point clearly"?

That's fine.

I never expected you to learn from an education.

Seriously.

its better if you use the 'reply' button so we can see who you are addressing.
Is it your opinion that there is nothing worse than war...e.g., the battle cry of earlier LIberals, "better Red than dead"?

I'd be more than happy to educate you on the subject if you'd make your point clearly.

Seriously.

So....this is your way of avoiding articulating a response to "I'd be more than happy to educate you on the subject if you'd make your point clearly"?

That's fine.

Seriously.

its better if you use the 'reply' button so we can see who you are addressing.

I did.

Post #256 shows it directed to someone called "BODECEA"

Jeb Bush was on MSNBC this morning ranting about how we need to spend billions more on the military.

This is what Republicans want - another nice little war in the Middle East.

Seriously.

That's fine.

Seriously.
Yes seriously.....go ahead and "educate" me and anyone else with your silliness. No one is stopping you.

Seriously.

That's fine.

Seriously.

Tell us what our vital interests are in Syria.

ask obama, he drew a red line there.

Why do you assume I automatically agree with Obama?

You can't name any vital interests in Syria I take it.

I too would like to see why we should spill American blood in Syria.....anyone?

Seriously.

That's fine.

Seriously.
Yes seriously.....go ahead and "educate" me and anyone else with your silliness. No one is stopping you.

Seriously.

Perhaps I should have said 'if you are capable of articulating your point.'

What would you have Obama do? Send Americans to die fighting the Russias over the shithole called Syria?

You people are ghouls.

PoliticalChic won't answer you because there are no answers she can cut and paste and the alternative would be to think up an answer herself.

Well, unless we do, and in large numbers and soon, it will never the peaceful glorious prosperous democracy friend-of-America exciting vacation destination that Iraq is. Sign up today kids, Uncle Sam needs you...

Last edited:
What would you have Obama do? Send Americans to die fighting the Russias over the shithole called Syria?.

Good point...it is obvious now that I should should have said 'Snapshot of the RESULTS of Obama's Foreign Policy' because what SHOULD have been done was NOT done, and what WAS done has led to this Obama Foreign Policy clusterfark!

Seriously.

That's fine.

Seriously.

Seriously.

You've said several times you'd "be more than happy to educate" me. Ok.......no one is stopping you. Go right ahead.

What would you have Obama do? Send Americans to die fighting the Russias over the shithole called Syria?

You people are ghouls.

Obama doesn't need to do anything.

Nope. I say let them all kill themselves. I could give shit fucking one.

Our troops should never be sent back to the ME. Its an ME problem. Let the Arab League handle it, or not.

Hope they all kill themselves.

PC is a flamer and a blamer: nothing more.

Obama will not start a war with Russia. Why in heaven's name would he?

Russia has come down clearly on the side of Assad, which means they are supporting Iran as well.

The US must play its cards closely.

Seriously.

That's fine.

Seriously.

Seriously.

You've said several times you'd "be more than happy to educate" me. Ok.......no one is stopping you. Go right ahead.

I've said several times that you should articulate your point.....if you are capable of same.

Why haven't you done so?

PoliticalChic won't answer you because there are no answers she can cut and paste and the alternative would be to think up an answer herself.

Frauds who scream 'cut and paste' use the dodge to avoid facing the truth that I post via this well known and appropriate method.

You, of course, are the poster child for 'fraud.'

Now, let's see if that person can articulate the point at issue.....then I will proceed to prove you wrong......again.

Forum List

Back