🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals silent on latest and greatest humiliation

PC is a flamer and a blamer: nothing more.

Obama will not start a war with Russia. Why in heaven's name would he?

Russia has come down clearly on the side of Assad, which means they are supporting Iran as well.

The US must play its cards closely.

Yep,,,I think Assad needs to stay in power. Sorry,, but men like Assad is what is needed for stability of the middle east.

Russia is right.

Funny. I'm inclined to think Obama will start a war with Putin with his hubris.

Obozo does not have the balls to take on Putin. He will continue to cave, kowtow, and bow to all world leaders like the pussy that he is.
We are taking him on now just like we took him on in Ukraine. We will allow him to piss all over himself and continue to do whatever we want. The only ones cheering for him are right wing American Pootarians. He will fail in Syria just like he failed in Ukraine.

stripes.com/official-dispite-short-notice-of-russian-airstrikes-us-coalition-flights-in-syria-unaffected-1.371090

How could we possibly stop the Russians in Ukraine or in Syria.

Do you want a war with Russia?

PC is a flamer and a blamer: nothing more.

Obama will not start a war with Russia. Why in heaven's name would he?

Russia has come down clearly on the side of Assad, which means they are supporting Iran as well.

The US must play its cards closely.

Supreme arrogance

Obozo does not have the balls to take on Putin. He will continue to cave, kowtow, and bow to all world leaders like the pussy that he is.
real pussies have to play the tough guy constantly
The president never does.

So what was all that "don't step over this line" rhetoric we've been hearing for years if not Obama pretending to look tough.

The only reason the US is attacking ISIS is because ISIS is attacking our areas of interest when they began attacking the Kurds and Iraq.

So what was all that "don't step over this line" rhetoric we've been hearing for years if not Obama pretending to look tough.
The red line was about Assad using chemical weapons in his civil war. The US was prepared to punish Assad for using those weapons. Russia stepped in and agreed to collect and help dispose of the chemical weapons, which it appears they did. Not sure what you are talking about when you mention all the lines you have heard about for years. Maybe something you created in you imagination, but their could be some lines I am not aware of. Maybe you could fill me in on the claim you are making.

Obama / the US is not making a dent in ISIS, Putin has stepped in to not only 'save the day' but is forming his own 'band' consisting of Russia, China, Iran, and Syria, America's role as World Power and Influence is diminishing by the day (just like ol' Daddy Obama dreamed of), and what is the Obama administration doing about this decline?!

MAKING MORE DEEP CUTS TO THE MILITARY, OF COURSE!

Fairly steep Department of Defense cuts announced

:dunno:

Obama / the US is not making a dent in ISIS, Putin has stepped in to not only 'save the day' but is forming his own 'band' consisting of Russia, China, Iran, and Syria, America's role as World Power and Influence is diminishing by the day (just like ol' Daddy Obama dreamed of), and what is the Obama administration doing about this decline?!

MAKING MORE DEEP CUTS TO THE MILITARY, OF COURSE!

Fairly steep Department of Defense cuts announced

:dunno:

Good. We can focus on America.

Good. We can focus on America.

LOL! An admission that Obama / Liberals are incapable of MULTI-TASKING?! Great, if Obama has been able to do THIS much damage to the US while being distracted, just imagine how much more he can do if he just concentrates on THAT!

:lmao:

(RELAX...it's a JOKE! ...don't forget to tip your waitresses, try the veal, and I will be here all week...:p)

Obama's foreign policy was never great But now we see the disasters of it revealed. We will be lucky to escape WW3 before his term ends.

"Mitt, the 1980s just called - they want their foreign policy back!" :lmao:

Hey Barry, Mitt Romney AND the 1980s just called...they called to tell you that you are a complete FAILURE and that Vladimir Putin OWNS YOUR ASS!

:whip: :lmao:

Wilful misinterpretation.

Too stupid far right reactionaries. As if we are going to war with the Russians. You guys way on the right are moronic.
That's the problem...Obama is not going to do anything against the Russians...and Putin knows it. Meanwhile Obama's foreign policy is pretty much to arm rebels to fight Assad...rebels that Putin is conducting air strikes upon.

Ever heard of a 'proxy war'? We are waging war against Assad and Syria through a 3rd party - surrogates, and Putin and Assad are attacking those proxies.

How utterly idiotic. If we have no business being in Syria, you do not make silly statements like Assad must go. You do not send arms nor do we have planes with pilots dropping bombs here and there. That's having no business over there. Instead our idiot in chief spouts off with his asinine red lines. Now president Putin has to kick him in the ass in front of the whole world.

How utterly idiotic. If we have no business being in Syria, you do not make silly statements like Assad must go. You do not send arms nor do we have planes with pilots dropping bombs here and there. That's having no business over there. Instead our idiot in chief spouts off with his asinine red lines. Now president Putin has to kick him in the ass in front of the whole world.
We had no business in Iraq, either. I am glad you are catching on.

Forum List

Back