Liberals threaten to kill & rape pro life writer and his family

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Conservative, pro-life writer Matt Walsh and his family have been threatened with death and rape by dozens of angry leftists who are upset about his stance on abortion.
Liberals Threaten To Kill & Rape Pro-Life Writer & His Family

This is low society has fallen and look who are the idiots are doing it " TRUMP HATERS BABY KILLERS they all fit the same class. " TRUMP HATERS". you know nothing that's why u idiots are eing used as useful idiots to create all of what your seeing , what's funny your the fkn morons who caused it all . SOROS made you stupid fks his victims lmfao.

I am a liberal and have never had an abortion and nobody gave me hell over it.

Conservative, pro-life writer Matt Walsh and his family have been threatened with death and rape by dozens of angry leftists who are upset about his stance on abortion.

This is low society has fallen and look who are the idiots are doing it " TRUMP HATERS BABY KILLERS they all fit the same class. " TRUMP HATERS". you know nothing that's why u idiots are eing used as useful idiots to create all of what your seeing , what's funny your the fkn morons who caused it all . SOROS made you stupid fks his victims lmfao.

I don't get it. Your title says "Liberals" and then your fake-headline says "leftists". Which one do you want? And where does your fake link have any evidence of either one?

Or didn't you think this through before you obediently parroted Alex John Brinkley Jones and his goat testicle pills yet again, learning absolutely nothing from past experiences?3

Oh and as far as "TRUMP HATERS [sic]" ----------- your link makes no mention of any "Trump" either. But what does that matter. Just make it up. There's plenty in your ass to go around, amirite?

Last edited:

I don't get it. Your title says "Liberals" and then your fake-headline says "leftists". Which one do you want? And where does your fake link have any evidence of either one?

Or didn't you think this through before you obediently parroted Alex John Brinkley Jones and his goat testicle pills yet again, learning absolutely nothing from past experiences?
Not to mention the horrendous grammatical hit job..

Hahahahahaha. That's funny.

It's like handing out red meat to a mob of hungry lions, inside their den.

Forum List

Back