Liberals were very excited about the outing of certain "KKK" members

A Perez

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2015
The group Anonymous released a list of individuals, including congressmen, who are allegedly KKK members. Liberals were very excited, since there are several conservatives in the list.
But it turns out that Democrat mayor Madeline Rogero is being accused of being KKK by Anonymous.
It looks like the list is just not reliable. I don't believe Madeline or any of those conservatives are KKK members, but now liberals in liberal message boards have egg on their faces.
Anonymous threatened to released the list a couple of weeks ago. Liberals waited with excited anticipation.

Mayors flatly deny Klan membership after Anonymous releases names online

Meh
They could eat a child on the public square on Christmas eve and it wouldn't surprise me

Well, it wouldn't be as entertaining as Ashley Madison, but I'm hoping there's a release. I mean the voting rights act hasn't really made govt better, but still Jim Crow was noting to crow about.

Surprise, surprise!

up-CK442KIM98L4MAHG.jpg

I did not know Catholics could become KKK members.

That is news to me.

The group Anonymous released a list of individuals, including congressmen, who are allegedly KKK members. Liberals were very excited, since there are several conservatives in the list.
But it turns out that Democrat mayor Madeline Rogero is being accused of being KKK by Anonymous.
It looks like the list is just not reliable. I don't believe Madeline or any of those conservatives are KKK members, but now liberals in liberal message boards have egg on their faces.
Anonymous threatened to released the list a couple of weeks ago. Liberals waited with excited anticipation.

Mayors flatly deny Klan membership after Anonymous releases names online

doesnt suprise me. libs are losers who lie to themselves

Anonymous should also produce a list of ALL Americans who have money HIDING IN OVERSEAS ACCOUNTS. i wonder what THAT would do to a talking point/meme that is popular among left-wing nutjobs????

Last edited:

Forum List

Back