Liberals - what happened?!?

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
I thought you guys hated “corporate welfare”?
Renewables—you get $30 billion!

Utilities—you get $30 billion!

Doors and windows—you get 10 years of subsidies!

Transportation—you get tens of billions of dollars!
It’s amazing how much money you gleefully throw at corporations while claiming you are “outraged” ( :rolleyes: ) about throwing money at corporations.

1659413447576.png

Need to buy that electric car that gets 300 miles to the charge so long as you don't use the radio, lights, electric windows, TV, air conditioning, and/or heater.

Yeah!!! Go green...

*****SARCASTIC CHUCKLE*****

:)

View attachment 677140

Need to buy that electric car that gets 300 miles to the charge so long as you don't use the radio, lights, electric windows, TV, air conditioning, and/or heater.

Yeah!!! Go green...

*****SARCASTIC CHUCKLE*****

When we go EV the charging stations will cause the murder rate to skyrocket.

It’s amazing how much money you gleefully throw at corporations while claiming you are “outraged” ( :rolleyes: ) about throwing money at corporations.
They lied....What else is new?

When we go EV the charging stations will cause the murder rate to skyrocket.
1659414432809.png

I'll be able to get to Des Moines or Omaha just in time to get a hotel room so I can spend the next eight to ten hours charging the car so I have enough charge to drive the hundred and some miles back home the next day.

I can see a whole chain of hotels springing up named...

*****CHUCKLE*****

Haven't you heard? Democrats lie about everything.

Schumer is a lying thief

The article cited no issues. Just waxing poetic about nonsense. You guys really do only play political team sport.

Heck ,the entire Democrat scheme to shut down small business (when their brownsirts weren't burning them down, anway) was orchestrated to enrich the technocrat elites.

The transfer of wealth up the chain that they engineered by doing so makes this latest bill look like child's play.

The article cited no issues. Just waxing poetic about nonsense. You guys really do only play political team sport.
Who said anything about “issues”? Why are you dodging the topic - which is the lies of the Dumbocrat Party?

I’m old enough to remember when Democrats lost their limited little brains over Trump’s tariffs - screaming “trade war”. What happened libs?? Where is your faux outrage now?

Forum List

Back