liberals would rather help illegals than help veterans!

NOT FUCKING TRUE.

Of course your party is the one trying to place the VA under the goddamn private sector that will charge up the ass for even the most basic care. Want to freaking talk about who doesn't give a shit???

We could spend more on the VA and fire some of the goddamn deadbeats.

Congress is and has been GOP.

Look at the GOP if you want to blame a party.

One problem, the state coughed up the money but.....proving once again regulations hinder projects

The latest delay stems from the refusal by the federal Department of Veterans Affairs to allow the state to compete for a multimillion-dollar cemetery construction grant until there is a road on the property, not just a bulldozed trail.

The state spent $2 million, but Fairbanks still doesn't have a veterans' cemetery

One problem, the state coughed up the money but.....proving once again regulations hinder projects

The latest delay stems from the refusal by the federal Department of Veterans Affairs to allow the state to compete for a multimillion-dollar cemetery construction grant until there is a road on the property, not just a bulldozed trail.

The state spent $2 million, but Fairbanks still doesn't have a veterans' cemetery
Good. I lived in Fairbanks, and roads are costly and hard to do there. Build the road, get the cemetery.

There is always an underlying story. It's part of the reason I don't bother with reading links, you get one perspective that very rarely includes the full story.

There is always an underlying story. It's part of the reason I don't bother with reading links, you get one perspective that very rarely includes the full story.

Well they fought her and won, she turned it down...She also wants to get the vets off of Government support..

Why do you feel that privatizing Veterans affairs would be good..?

Donald Trump, Sarah Palin and the push to privatize the VA
Palin Quote>>>“We should be grateful we’ll soon have a commander-in-chief who will champion our vets and honor the promises our nation made; a pro-private sector individual who surely understands bigger government is NOT the answer.”

Well they fought her and won, she turned it down...She also wants to get the vets off of Government support..

Palin Quote>>>“We should be grateful we’ll soon have a commander-in-chief who will champion our vets and honor the promises our nation made; a pro-private sector individual who surely understands bigger government is NOT the answer.”

Why do I feel it would be good? Do you watch the news?

Why do veterans want the government to run the VA and not a private agency?

Yes and I see the Vets are very upset that Trump kicked them in the balls.... Sure there have been some problems but privatizing it will basically put the vets in a situation where they are not getting the right care ( which the Vet doctors understand much more) it is like me going to see a butte doctor when I have an earache..

Yes and I see the Vets are very upset that Trump kicked them in the balls.... Sure there have been some problems but privatizing it will basically put the vets in a situation where they are not getting the right care ( which the Vet doctors understand much more) it is like me going to see a butte doctor when I have an earache..

Most left loons go see a butt Dr when they have a headache.....:D

Good. I lived in Fairbanks, and roads are costly and hard to do there. Build the road, get the cemetery.
You miss the point that real sourdoughs prefer a rough road to something "improved". "Improved" roads are expensive and difficult to maintain in this climate and only attract a bunch of tourist yahoos.

Forum List

Back