Liberals: Your gated community amenity center is racist

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Emily Badger How the rise of gated spaces like swimming pools can quietly perpetuate racial tension Dallas Morning News

From The Atlantic via Dallas Morning News.....liberals now say if you live in a neighborhood with an HOA...and have a gated "members/guests only" amenity center....its racist.

They say if your home has a nice secluded yard...and a home pool....then you're racist for taking that resource all for yourself.

Months ago I called this one. White Flight 2 has begun. Gated communities with security guards are booming in popularity. People of all races want OUT of the dangerous urban areas. Those with means do it.

And now...these gates are going to be under attack.

Its kinda like a Game of Thrones dynamic. But with Facebook and gated pools instead of castles and dragons.

Emily Badger How the rise of gated spaces like swimming pools can quietly perpetuate racial tension Dallas Morning News

From The Atlantic via Dallas Morning News.....liberals now say if you live in a neighborhood with an HOA...and have a gated "members/guests only" amenity center....its racist.

They say if your home has a nice secluded yard...and a home pool....then you're racist for taking that resource all for yourself.

Months ago I called this one. White Flight 2 has begun. Gated communities with security guards are booming in popularity. People of all races want OUT of the dangerous urban areas. Those with means do it.

Its kinda like a Game of Thrones dynamic. But with Facebook and gated pools instead of castles and dragons.
No stupid. Without even reading the article its saying racial tensions may be heightened due to hiding desired amenities behind fences.

So...when YOUR amenity center that you pay for hase 200 uninvited "visitors".....what do you do? When security and cops come...and ask them really nicely to leave....and they refuse...then what?

Asslips....you're trying to swim up a waterfall haha. I silenced you from my world. Censored. No use responding.

Asslips....you're trying to swim up a waterfall haha. I silenced you from my world. Censored. No use responding.
Youre still a fucking idiot for thinking its racist. You fucking moron. It even says in the title it can promote racial tensions. What an idiot you are! :laugh:

11430172_10153276836040310_1528412699197106631_n.jpg

No stupid. Without even reading the article its saying racial tensions may be heightened due to hiding desired amenities behind fences.

are you sure its not saying gates are racist? Like to stupid ass OP alledges?

Let me ask the gate to our community pool if its racist or if it loves all colors.

Read it?

Atlantic says it.

Any sort of exclusion is racist. Unless its blacks excluding whites. Thats ok.

I guess private property is somehow wrong within the mind of a groid. I hate these people as they're a bunch of fucking savages.

Fuck them.

Got a nice yard? Got your own pool? Thats racist. Liberal rag The Atlantic says so.

Read it?

Atlantic says it.

Does it show that gates are racist when polled or nah?

Because If a gate could talk I think that the news would've covered it by now.

I guess private property is somehow wrong within the mind of a groid. I hate these people as they're a bunch of fucking savages.

Fuck them.

Remember they're commies. All property must b shared. Th McKinney cop was just denying communism.

Fuck them.
Its not private property troglodyte. Its communal property.

Fuck them.

See? Matthew thinks someone is saying private property is racist. Matthew is upset at a phony story...you know why?

Obama made him

Read it?

Atlantic says it.

Does it show that gates are racist when polled or nah?

Because If a gate could talk I think that the news would've covered it by now.
My gate was curiously silent. I could get no response.

Fuck them.

See? Matthew thinks someone is saying private property is racist. Matthew is upset at a phony story...you know why?

Obama made him

Um...the liberal article is literally saying that having a private pool and yard is a form of racism.

Forum List

Back