Liberals: Your gated community amenity center is racist

I guess private property is somehow wrong within the mind of a groid. I hate these people as they're a bunch of fucking savages.

Fuck them.

See? Matthew thinks someone is saying private property is racist. Matthew is upset at a phony story...you know why?

Obama made him

Um...the liberal article is literally saying that having a private pool and yard is a form of racism.
Lets see a quote.

From your article...

“In Marshall, Texas, for example, in 1957, a young man backed by the NAACP sued to force the integration of a brand-new swimming pool. When the judge made it clear the city would lose, citizens voted 1,758-89 to have the city sell all of its recreational facilities rather than integrate them. The pool was sold to a local Lions’ Club, which was able to operate it as a whites-only private facility.

I guess private property is somehow wrong within the mind of a groid. I hate these people as they're a bunch of fucking savages.

Fuck them.

See? Matthew thinks someone is saying private property is racist. Matthew is upset at a phony story...you know why?

Obama made him

Um...the liberal article is literally saying that having a private pool and yard is a form of racism.

Yep, Somehow it is wrong to have a private pool and let in the people you want. Blacks don't give a fuck about rights or anything else besides fucking over other people.

I wish we never desegregated. Hell, I wish we would of gave them some land and helped them secede.

There's no logic or reasoning with these people in order to work with them.

Fuck them.

Obama made him

Lets see a quote.

Dont hold ya breath

Fuck them.

Obama made him

Yep, Somehow it is wrong to have a private pool and let in the people you want. Blacks don't give a fuck about rights or anything else besides fucking over other people.

I wish we never desegregated. Hell, I wish we would of gave them some land and helped them secede.

I know too many wonderful black folks to ever agree with that.

But...I do agree that the current under 30 generation as a whole has no respect for peoples property or authority of any kind. Business leaders and even military recruiters are saying the same.

Fuck them.

Obama made him

I wish white people were never educated by Africans then reeducated. Look at you now. Barely sentient monkeys hell bent on hoarding, killing, and suffering from inferiority complexes.

Fuck them.

Obama made him

I know too many wonderful black folks to ever agree with that.

But...I do agree that the current under 30 generation as a whole has no respect for peoples property or authority of any kind. Business leaders and even military recruiters are saying the same.

I don't hate all blacks and know some that are good people too, but there's way to many that generally can't be argued with logically. They're willing to destroy our cities and ability to remain a civilized society...As far as I can see, I don't think there's nearly enough logical blacks that aint looking to destroy whites in order to stop the bleeding.

I feel sorry for the good ones as they're caught in the crime, violence and idiocy as we whites are. Either way, sooner or later if "most" blacks are going to keep attacking whites,,,,well, most whites need to stand together and make sure we have a future. That future should be a safe society for our children!

Yeah its a subculture. White trash is just as bad. Some reason...it doesnt get as much media attention. White cop vs white trash doesnt get the ratings (or presidential interest) as white cop vs black trash does.

Yeah its a subculture. White trash is just as bad. Some reason...it doesnt get as much media attention. White cop vs white trash doesnt get the ratings (or presidential interest) as white cop vs black trash does.

But it is far, far worse within the black community once you look at the crime stats. 5 times as many murders, 5-10 times as many violent crimes and pretty much 3/4th of all children being raised in a single mother household....The white population just can't be compared to this as of this period in history...I do see what you're seeing with our white youth and it is something we must change or we will be facing great problems in the future. The black sub-culture is being absorbed into ours and we're all going down the crapper for it. What makes me angry is the reality that if we speak out against it = we're racist everyone says! So nothing ever gets done.

The real thing that isn't shown is the twice as many black on white murders and how blacks commit 50% of all murders, while 93% of these are against other blacks. If their lives mattered so much! Why not report it and do everything in your power to change it. Why such a focus on white interracial murders that don't even compare to the black on white ones in number. It smells like a hatred campaign against whites to me. It isn't helpful as it is based on pure hatred and emotions without a lick of sense.

But it is far, far worse within the black community once you look at the crime stats. 5 times as many murders, 5-10 times as many violent crimes and pretty much 3/4th of all children being raised in a single mother household....The white population just can't be compared to this as of this period in history...I do see what you're seeing with our white youth and it is something we must change or we will be facing great problems in the future. The black sub-culture is being absorbed into ours and we're all going down the crapper for it. What makes me angry is the reality that if we speak out against it = we're racist everyone says! So nothing ever gets done.

The real thing that isn't shown is the twice as many black on white murders and how blacks commit 50% of all murders, while 93% of these are against other blacks. If their lives mattered so much! Why not report it and do everything in your power to change it. Why such a focus on white interracial murders that don't even compare to the black on white ones in number. It smells like a hatred campaign against whites to me. It isn't helpful as it is based on pure hatred and emotions without a lick of sense.
Here are some stats for you monkey ass. You whites are very violent and have less reason to be committing more violent crime by a 2:1 ratio.

FBI Table 43

Gates aren't enough. The gates have to have armed guards. Higher walls, topped with concertina wire. Residents have to sign an assumption of liability for their guests.

Now you know what the higher end gated communities don't permit owning the land, just the structure sitting on the land. The land, roads, and all amenities are owned by the HOA. Residents are only granted a limited license to use the facilities.

That's the next evolution.

Gates aren't enough. The gates have to have armed guards. Higher walls, topped with concertina wire. Residents have to sign an assumption of liability for their guests.

Now you know what the higher end gated communities don't permit owning the land, just the structure sitting on the land. The land, roads, and all amenities are owned by the HOA. Residents are only granted a limited license to use the facilities.

That's the next evolution.
White insecurity. Something is wrong with you guys. Why are you afraid of everything?

Emily Badger How the rise of gated spaces like swimming pools can quietly perpetuate racial tension Dallas Morning News

From The Atlantic via Dallas Morning News.....liberals now say if you live in a neighborhood with an HOA...and have a gated "members/guests only" amenity center....its racist.

They say if your home has a nice secluded yard...and a home pool....then you're racist for taking that resource all for yourself.

Months ago I called this one. White Flight 2 has begun. Gated communities with security guards are booming in popularity. People of all races want OUT of the dangerous urban areas. Those with means do it.

And now...these gates are going to be under attack.

Its kinda like a Game of Thrones dynamic. But with Facebook and gated pools instead of castles and dragons.
No stupid. Without even reading the article its saying racial tensions may be heightened due to hiding desired amenities behind fences.

are you sure its not saying gates are racist? Like to stupid ass OP alledges?

Read it?

Atlantic says it.

Does it show that gates are racist when polled or nah?

Because If a gate could talk I think that the news would've covered it by now.
Do they even have a gate to get into that community or is the whole gated community a PR thing where no gate actually exist, or if one does, it isn't manned or controlled. Sometime gated communities are just places where the entrance has a non functional open gate. Sometimes the gate is nothing more than some brick or stone pillars with no actual opening and closing "gate".

Emily Badger How the rise of gated spaces like swimming pools can quietly perpetuate racial tension Dallas Morning News

From The Atlantic via Dallas Morning News.....liberals now say if you live in a neighborhood with an HOA...and have a gated "members/guests only" amenity center....its racist.

They say if your home has a nice secluded yard...and a home pool....then you're racist for taking that resource all for yourself.

Months ago I called this one. White Flight 2 has begun. Gated communities with security guards are booming in popularity. People of all races want OUT of the dangerous urban areas. Those with means do it.

And now...these gates are going to be under attack.

Its kinda like a Game of Thrones dynamic. But with Facebook and gated pools instead of castles and dragons.

If you aren't black, you are a racist according to the two faced lying retards running main stream media these days which could very well be the Liberals. Personally I think someone is playing puppeteer setting up the US for civil war by turning their citizens against one another through the media. Yet the media focuses on discriminating everyone without black skin aka black history month (it doesn't matter where on the world you are from, as long as you have black skin = racist" or Macdonalds funding only black students with what was it scholarships while everyone else is just expected to pay for only black students getting an education by going to Macdonalds. Good enough reason to boycott Macdonalds if you ask me.

Had the campaign been for everyone instead of just people with black skin, then everyone wouldn't be getting discriminated against for the colour of our skin. (Yeah color, colour, USA / Canadian.)

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Forum List

Back