🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Libertarian House GOPer Thomas Massie introduces bill to abolish Department of Education

Won't happen, but it's nice someone is at least mentioning it.

Reagan brought Bill Bennett on board to do just that and the commiecrats would let it happen, of course commiecrats controlled congress then. They might have a shot now.

Reagan brought Bill Bennett on board to do just that and the commiecrats would let it happen, of course commiecrats controlled congress then. They might have a shot now.

I doubt it. They are already back peddling on ObamaCare repeal

I doubt it. They are already back peddling on ObamaCare repeal

I heard Ryan on the radio today saying it will be the first order of budget business. It will be done through reconciliation, the same way it was passed in the first place.

It would take the wind out of the sails of leftists on the filed of youngster indoctrination. I hope they find a way to eradicate the institution of tenure also.

Come on. This could be a bipartisan effort if the left would get on board. You don't want DeVos as education secretary. so lets abolish the department of education and send education back to the states

C4LqWicVcAAFD9o.jpg

Forum List

Back