Library of evidence Donald J Trump won easily in 2020.

There are videos of people stuffing mail boxes in the middle of the night.

NFBW wrote: What state was each video capturing the middle of the night Mail Box stuffing taken? Who took the videos. Dud they find out what was being stuffed? 22FEB08-POST#0041

This IS what happened. That in addition to $MILLS in ZuckerBucks to pack the counting rooms with HAND SELECTED "biden tee shirt wearing" counters to pick up the SLACK on the DELUGE of mail-ins. As well as the help from Rasputin running Twitter and the MSMedia BORKING the Hunter Biden story.

It's those ILLEGAL UNCONSTITUTIONAL LAST MINUTE court manipulations that STRIPPED all the security out of mail-in balloting. You could scan VIRTUALLY ANYTHI(NG into a tally machine. With or WITHOUT KNOWING the CHAIN OF CUSTODY for that ballot.

Refute it. Don't HIDE yourself behind IMAGINED "conspiracy theories".. That's why Pelosi did House Bill AB1 to FORMALIZE all that ILLEGAL UNCONSTITUTIONAL tinkering with election accuracy and security FOREVER !!! THEY LOVE unsecure elections. And they want to FEDERALIZE IT forever -- even after when COvid is no longer an excuse.

Deal with it. Do you even KNOW the last minute CHANGES to State and Federal law they accomplished? NAAAAAAAW. You spend too much time quoting the WEIRDEST CONSPIRACY SHIT you can find.
So the video of ppl stuffing the ballot boxes is a conspiracy? Lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Please link all your evidence that trump won where we can easily reference. Google is not our friend. They will hide all evidence. As proof with former testimony from Google workers.
We all have daily evidence that Donald Trump won.

Because I said so and I'm a redneck and I'm never wrong. Because people who say I'm wrong get a shotgun in the face. Proving that I'm always right (wing).

i will never unite with unamerican pos like you..quit the big lie..hell even trump knows by now its a lie..but yall have to beat the drum and keep the natives upset.....what a bunch of snowflakes..take the advice you gave democrats when trump won..dont like it...LEAVE

i will never unite with unamerican pos like you..quit the big lie..hell even trump knows by now its a lie..but yall have to beat the drum and keep the natives upset.....what a bunch of snowflakes..take the advice you gave democrats when trump won..dont like it...LEAVE
A lot of the things we post about cheating is true, it’s our opinion he won more votes.. that seems to be more true then false. So here we are

NFBW wrote. I don’t have to yet. It is beautiful? But . . .

(1) Are you the original author of this theory or have you been advised of it by one or more of Trump’s krack attorneys.

(2) You did not list any state, let alone the seven FAKE ELECTORS states where your allegations of massive legitimate ballot adding took place.

(3) Your theory is they were legit looking but counterfeit mail in ballots that were added not switched. Is that correct? If we are walking into a courtroom to prove this I have to know..

(3) Is he right?

“RIGGED 2020 ELECTION: MILLIONS OF MAIL-IN BALLOTS WILL BE PRINTED BY FOREIGN COUNTRIES, AND OTHERS. IT WILL BE THE SCANDAL OF OUR TIMES! — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 22, 2020

(4) Did Wisconsin Michigan Georgia Pennsylvania Arizona New Mexico and Nevada all have ILLEGAL UNCONSTITUTIONAL LAST MINUTE court manipulations that STRIPPED all the security out of mail-in balloting.? If so, have you identified all the courts and who participated in the ILLEGAL UNCONSTITUTIONAL LAST MINUTE court manipulations that have occurred in Wisconsin Michigan Georgia Pennsylvania Arizona New Mexico and Nevada to pull this off.

(5) Can you describe how the manipulative count moves tore down ballot security in Wisconsin Michigan Georgia Pennsylvania Arizona New Mexico and Nevada? How did each jurisdiction, voting district disregard the security measures for Mail In ballots sent to registered voters only.

To provide confidentiality, absentee ballots are mailed back in nested envelopes, which also provide a second safeguard for integrity. The inner envelope (or flap attached to it) contains verification data, including a signature and serial number or bar code.​

This is key—serial numbers are matched against those sent to voters, making it impossible for someone to simply print up a pile of blank ballots and submit them. Similarly, the voter’s signature is checked against the registration database, a guard against imposters using valid ballots.​
22FEB08-POST#0039

Apparently YOU have the issues here. Apparently YOU dont know shit about the "theory" I explained. IT's not a theory. I ASKED YOU if you YOU were aware of those last minute court decisions in the various states.

It would not PAY for me to educate you on EACH of those court decisions. In fact, they ALL SIMILARLY DISMANTLED the LEGAL/CONSTITUTIONAL requirements respecting ballot accuracy/security the SAME WAY..

Tell me WHAT YOU KNOW about these -- And I'll help you find the rest that YOU DONT. If you just dont want to KNOW --- :anj_stfu:

To provide confidentiality, absentee ballots are mailed back in nested envelopes, which also provide a second safeguard for integrity. The inner envelope (or flap attached to it) contains verification data, including a signature and serial number or bar code.
This is key—serial numbers are matched against those sent to voters, making it impossible for someone to simply print up a pile of blank ballots and submit them. Similarly, the voter’s signature is checked against the registration database, a guard against imposters using valid ballots.

Your sources are CRAP for this. The Columbia link was Oct 23rd 2020 before anybody in media even published those ILLEGAL court decisions.

So all the absolute shit about "checking signatures" and REQUIRING the ballot to be returned in "an inner envelope" coded to an address and the TIME CERTAIN of cutting off RECEIVING mail-ins - as the CURRENT LAWS STOOD ---

WAS BEING STRIPPED AND IGNORED IN THOSE COURTS WHILE THAT ARTICLE WAS BEING WRITTEN !!! And the legal army pressing these changes in 6 or 7 key states had yet to be DETECTED by the press of any note.

So the video of ppl stuffing the ballot boxes is a conspiracy? Lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Should be if you're a thinking human. Why should ANY RANDOM 3rd parties collect, touch, help to fill out, handle -- a LEGAL DOCUMENT?

It is a LEGAL DOCUMENT. And there should not be random unidentified people TOUCHING THEM.

Your tribe of mental midget minions want to make BALLOT HARVESTING a FEDERALIZED LEGAL sport. IN FACT - they have no problem with random people GETTING PAID to harvest.

That's not gonna happen in America..

The Columbia link was Oct 23rd 2020 before anybody in media even published those ILLEGAL court decisions.

NFBW wrote: please list the ILLEGAL court decisions. That was one of the questions I asked. Here, let’s try this. One question at a time.

(1) Are you the original author of this theory or have you been advised of it by one or more of Trump’s krack attorneys
22FEB08-POST#0052

Tell me WHAT YOU KNOW about these -- And I'll help you find the rest that YOU DO

NFBW wrote: I don’t know anything about your court decision. So I believe I asked you:
(4) Did Wisconsin Michigan Georgia Pennsylvania Arizona New Mexico and Nevada all have ILLEGAL UNCONSTITUTIONAL LAST MINUTE court manipulations that STRIPPED all the security out of mail-in balloting.? If so, have you identified all the courts and who participated in the ILLEGAL UNCONSTITUTIONAL LAST MINUTE court manipulations that have occurred in Wisconsin Michigan Georgia Pennsylvania Arizona New Mexico and Nevada to pull this off.​
22FEB08-POST#0053​

NFBW wrote: I don’t know anything about your court decision. So I believe I asked you:
(4) Did Wisconsin Michigan Georgia Pennsylvania Arizona New Mexico and Nevada all have ILLEGAL UNCONSTITUTIONAL LAST MINUTE court manipulations that STRIPPED all the security out of mail-in balloting.? If so, have you identified all the courts and who participated in the ILLEGAL UNCONSTITUTIONAL LAST MINUTE court manipulations that have occurred in Wisconsin Michigan Georgia Pennsylvania Arizona New Mexico and Nevada to pull this off.​
22FEB08-POST#0053​

Too big a job to even attempt to educate you.. You'll find out about this like you found out about 5 years of Russia, Russia, Russia being the biggest political fraud of our lifetimes. And then I'll bookmark this page and get back to you.

Your 1st question was a troll move.

Your 2nd question really answers my question. You dont know SHIT about the FACT that ILLEGAL court actions happened in 5 to 7 of the most crucial states. You post LINKS TO CRAP that were written and published BEFORE these illegal rulings.

American people are smart. They KNOW why states are re-writing their election laws to PREVENT ILLEGAL "emergency edicts" from favorable courts that ignore State and/or Federal Constitution. You consume shit for news and only browse on crap that doesn't trigger you.

Too big a job to even attempt to educate you..
NFBW wrote: If you’re going to promote a conspiracy theory, at least you have to start out with some observable facts of some kind of an official proceeding. - - - All you need to do is cut and paste the states and the dates where and when they had the kind of security manipulation that you are talking about. It shouldn’t be much because you already are supposed to know what it is. Don’t you have a link to even one state?

Did the results of his court manipulation enable the fraudsters to add counterfeit ballots? You should know that off the tip of your tongue. 22FEB08-POST#0055

Should be if you're a thinking human. Why should ANY RANDOM 3rd parties collect, touch, help to fill out, handle -- a LEGAL DOCUMENT?

It is a LEGAL DOCUMENT. And there should not be random unidentified people TOUCHING THEM.

Your tribe of mental midget minions want to make BALLOT HARVESTING a FEDERALIZED LEGAL sport. IN FACT - they have no problem with random people GETTING PAID to harvest.

That's not gonna happen in America..
No idea what your talking.. maybe take a break?

A8BB5A16-8BA8-4B65-898B-6CACE0648D32.jpeg

No idea what your talking.. maybe take a break?

If you dont get the connection between unknown random people collecting bundled ballots at apartments and other drop sites and then unknown random people STUFFING "drop boxes" with FILLED out ballots -- then you dont have a prayer of understanding of what I wrote.

And you cannot even DEFEND unknown random people who might be PAID as "ballot harvesters".

So everyone NOW KNOWS -- you dont have a CLUE about ballots being LEGAL document requiring chain of custody and you dont GIVE A LOOSE CRAP about election security.. Good luck supporting the DISMANTLING of election security in this country.

I'll check back with you after the Nov election see how you did DEFENDING ALL this shit.. CLEARLY Americans in the majority dont agree with how your party wants to make identification of voters a crime. And make balloting more like cashing a mass mailed pizza coupon. So you're in some kind of FRINGE mentally challenged minority.

Forum List

Back