Library of evidence Donald J Trump won easily in 2020.

Pick up a gun and a pry bar cause that is the only way you will get that useless fuck out of the White House. Trump won. I know it. You know it. Hell even those leftist freaks know it. So where do you want to meet to take this country back? But lets all realize first genocide is a good thing.
The Loonies are sure out in this thread. :heehee:

Funny how your mind leaps to that lie. Tells us something about you...for sure. :eusa_think:
More today

Gee, that's a whole lotta SOMETHING for a thing that Jack was saying just 3 days after the election he knew was already baseless and completely debunked!

JackOfNoTrades

Screen Shot 2021-09-01 at 3.41.20 PM.png

@flacaltenn explains that it was a free election conspiracy between the Dems and the courts: “The issue was the ILLEGAL court motions that the Dem party CONSPIRED to take to friendly courts to SMASH vital parts of election security, accuracy, and timeliness.”

This IS what happened. That in addition to $MILLS in ZuckerBucks to pack the counting rooms with HAND SELECTED "biden tee shirt wearing" counters to pick up the SLACK on the DELUGE of mail-ins. As well as the help from Rasputin running Twitter and the MSMedia BORKING the Hunter Biden story.

It's those ILLEGAL UNCONSTITUTIONAL LAST MINUTE court manipulations that STRIPPED all the security out of mail-in balloting. You could scan VIRTUALLY ANYTHI(NG into a tally machine. With or WITHOUT KNOWING the CHAIN OF CUSTODY for that ballot.

Refute it. Don't HIDE yourself behind IMAGINED "conspiracy theories".. That's why Pelosi did House Bill AB1 to FORMALIZE all that ILLEGAL UNCONSTITUTIONAL tinkering with election accuracy and security FOREVER !!! THEY LOVE unsecure elections. And they want to FEDERALIZE IT forever -- even after when COvid is no longer an excuse.

Deal with it. Do you even KNOW the last minute CHANGES to State and Federal law they accomplished? NAAAAAAAW. You spend too much time quoting the WEIRDEST CONSPIRACY SHIT you can find.

This IS what happened. That in addition to $MILLS in ZuckerBucks to pack the counting rooms with HAND SELECTED "biden tee shirt wearing" counters to pick up the SLACK on the DELUGE of mail-ins. As well as the help from Rasputin running Twitter and the MSMedia BORKING the Hunter Biden story.

It's those ILLEGAL UNCONSTITUTIONAL LAST MINUTE court manipulations that STRIPPED all the security out of mail-in balloting. You could scan VIRTUALLY ANYTHI(NG into a tally machine. With or WITHOUT KNOWING the CHAIN OF CUSTODY for that ballot.

Refute it. Don't HIDE yourself behind IMAGINED "conspiracy theories".. That's why Pelosi did House Bill AB1 to FORMALIZE all that ILLEGAL UNCONSTITUTIONAL tinkering with election accuracy and security FOREVER !!! THEY LOVE unsecure elections. And they want to FEDERALIZE IT forever -- even after when COvid is no longer an excuse.

Deal with it. Do you even KNOW the last minute CHANGES to State and Federal law they accomplished? NAAAAAAAW. You spend too much time quoting the WEIRDEST CONSPIRACY SHIT you can find.
Then how 'bout 'splaining why all these threads are getting dumped into Conspiracy Theories, when nearly every RUSSIA! COLLUSION! thread stayed right where it was dropped for four years.

You're the one who's supposed to be in charge of this dump....Man up for a change.

Then how 'bout 'splaining why all these threads are getting dumped into Conspiracy Theories, when nearly every RUSSIA! COLLUSION! thread stayed right where it was dropped for four years.

You're the one who's supposed to be in charge of this dump....Man up for a change.

What would happen to a thread STILL alleging the "Russian Collusion" theory TODAY in the Mod Room? I dont' know. Haven't polled ALL the mods -- but good chance it would end up RIGHT HERE.

We've been thru all this . From the "Release the Kraken" madness to the My Pillow Guy and his "packets" that fell from the sky and all the jazz about Dominion and the machines --- NONE OF THAT WAS THE REASON for the doubt and post election forensics.. They focused on the LAX SECURITY AND chain of evidence in the HANDLING of the mail-ins. That's where there ARE GIANT questions and real EVIDENCE.

But this thread did not open THAT way did it? It's kinda a Kraken magnet I think.

:dev3:

What would happen to a thread STILL alleging the "Russian Collusion" theory TODAY in the Mod Room? I dont' know. Haven't polled ALL the mods -- but good chance it would end up RIGHT HERE.

We've been thru all this . From the "Release the Kraken" madness to the My Pillow Guy and his "packets" that fell from the sky and all the jazz about Dominion and the machines --- NONE OF THAT WAS THE REASON for the doubt and post election forensics.. They focused on the LAX SECURITY AND chain of evidence in the HANDLING of the mail-ins. That's where there ARE GIANT questions and real EVIDENCE.

But this thread did not open THAT way did it? It's kinda a Kraken magnet I think.

There are videos of people stuffing mail boxes in the middle of the night.

What a time to be alive.

Irrelevant to the fact.

There is plenty of credible documented and video evidence of outright theft in 2020, quite unlike all the RUSSIA! ridiculousness, and your goof troop will spare absolutely no moment to ram any thread on the topic into CT.

Nevermind the clown car that you've re-assumed control over....What's your credibility worth?

Refute it.

NFBW wrote. I don’t have to yet. It is beautiful? But . . .

(1) Are you the original author of this theory or have you been advised of it by one or more of Trump’s krack attorneys.

(2) You did not list any state, let alone the seven FAKE ELECTORS states where your allegations of massive legitimate ballot adding took place.

(3) Your theory is they were legit looking but counterfeit mail in ballots that were added not switched. Is that correct? If we are walking into a courtroom to prove this I have to know..

(3) Is he right?

“RIGGED 2020 ELECTION: MILLIONS OF MAIL-IN BALLOTS WILL BE PRINTED BY FOREIGN COUNTRIES, AND OTHERS. IT WILL BE THE SCANDAL OF OUR TIMES! — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 22, 2020

(4) Did Wisconsin Michigan Georgia Pennsylvania Arizona New Mexico and Nevada all have ILLEGAL UNCONSTITUTIONAL LAST MINUTE court manipulations that STRIPPED all the security out of mail-in balloting.? If so, have you identified all the courts and who participated in the ILLEGAL UNCONSTITUTIONAL LAST MINUTE court manipulations that have occurred in Wisconsin Michigan Georgia Pennsylvania Arizona New Mexico and Nevada to pull this off.

(5) Can you describe how the manipulative count moves tore down ballot security in Wisconsin Michigan Georgia Pennsylvania Arizona New Mexico and Nevada? How did each jurisdiction, voting district disregard the security measures for Mail In ballots sent to registered voters only.

To provide confidentiality, absentee ballots are mailed back in nested envelopes, which also provide a second safeguard for integrity. The inner envelope (or flap attached to it) contains verification data, including a signature and serial number or bar code.​

This is key—serial numbers are matched against those sent to voters, making it impossible for someone to simply print up a pile of blank ballots and submit them. Similarly, the voter’s signature is checked against the registration database, a guard against imposters using valid ballots.​
22FEB08-POST#0039

Last edited:

Forum List

Back