Libs attacking Doc Oz for drinking wine

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Uncle Festerman is an odd sort of prohibitionist- attacking someone for sipping on a little vino- when he himself advocates for grass smoking and government provided "safe injection sites" for those who prefer smack.

BTW, Oz is right, a lot of Pennsylvanians don't have a problem with drinking a little bit of Thunderbird or other premium vintages.

It no longer surprises me that the Dems exist totally in a world of double standards but it does surprise me that tens of millions who vote for them regularly don't have any more self respect than they do where the hypocrisy is so blatant. Fortunately for America, the Left got all the power in 2020 and went about showing exactly what happens when they govern.

The House will be Red by 20+ seats and if the gas keeps spiking, who knows? The Senate gavel may be taken away from Chuckie as well. Not that McConnell is really any better.

Uncle Festerman is an odd sort of prohibitionist- attacking someone for sipping on a little vino- when he himself advocates for grass smoking and government provided "safe injection sites" for those who prefer smack.

When you are a totally desperate A-Hole loser like Fetterman, you gotta run with the only garbage you have especially when you know your own voter base is so dimwitted, their biggest concern in life is just having unlimited free pussy wipes so you can whore around with and not get knocked up with a dreadful unwanted human baby.

When you are a totally desperate A-Hole loser like Fetterman, you gotta run with the only garbage you have especially when you know your own voter base is so dimwitted, their biggest concern in life is just having unlimited free pussy wipes so you can whore around with and not get knocked up with a dreadful unwanted human baby.

I guess Fetterman's charade of being a "working class tough" from the hard scrabble streets of Braddock isn't working out so well.

Considering the fact that he admitted to evading taxes 67 times, with the weak excuse that it "slipped through the cracks", it will be interesting how all of Fetterman's prison tattoos will impress the other inmates if he gets sent to the pen.

He should immediately call a press conference and humbly beg for the media's forgiveness then declare he would only smoke parmesan cheese from now on.

Pee-Wee-Herman-Giving-The-Finger-Not-Once-But-Twice-.gif

I've found most of Fetterman's attacks to be pretty childish. He barely talks about policy at all, but seems to be relying on character assassination.

I've found most of Fetterman's attacks to be pretty childish. He barely talks about policy at all, but seems to be relying on character assassination.
Why would a piece of leftist shit like Fetterman expose his stance on policy issues? He wants to win, not get run out of the state tarred and feathered on a rail by a mob with AR-15's.

GA & PA have moved to within MOE.....The Demoncrat Party smear and fear machine is now turned up to 11.

Georgia is a lost cause for the Republicans. Walker is a dud candidate and that was obvious from the beginning.

Georgia is a lost cause for the Republicans. Walker is a dud candidate and that was obvious from the beginning.
Walker's goofiness notwithstanding, that he's within MOE shows what a POS Warnock is.....If the moonbats thought this was in the bag, they wouldn't be dumping all this shit that we all know they've had on Walker for months.

Forum List

Back