Libs blaming "cost of childcare" for women dating violent felons who kill their kids

The break down of the family is the problem.

LIb ridicule cons for suggesting that we reduce illegitimacy to address these problems.

The break down of the family is the problem.

LIb ridicule cons for suggesting that we reduce illegitimacy to address these problems.

Every post of yours is like the fat girl who posts a pic and says "People say I'm ugly, but I love myself"

Also, reading better wont make child care costs go down. I'm not sure how you came to that conclusion with your super duper reading skills.

The cost of child care has NOTHING to do with all the piss poor choices made in this story YOU LIMP WRISTED LIBERAL!

Dear limp wristed liberal: Do you think pershaps to piss poor choice to fuck thug 1, who then abandons you, and then to start fucking thug two, who kills your child, was a smart decision, and perhaps the determinative factor here?

Why not ask for free housing, becaues if the fucking thug wasn't living there because he was an unemploye dcriminal loser thug, he wouldn't have been able to kill the child?

Jesus you liberals are so fucking stupid I don't even know how you can dress yourselves.

Story should say: Child Care has been expensive since child care and people seek alternatives that could be good or bad.

But thats not manipulative enough to get the rubes angry...Make it more TMZ

"Child care costs leads to *dun dun DUNNN* Muurder *lightening cracks*"

Story should say: Child Care has been expensive since child care and people seek alternatives that could be good or bad.

2 Thinking Errors:
Redefining
Minimizing.

2 Thinking Errors:
Redefining
Minimizing.

Yes, not sensationalizing

MuuuuRDER *witch cackle*

Forum List

Back