Libs Call For Assange's Murder...Assange Announcement Cancelled Due To Security Concerns

Assange announces he will release emails!
Assange re-iterates he will release emails!
Assange re-schedules release of emails!

Assange Assange Assange, thats the name of the game.

Assange Assange Assange, that the name of the game.
So far he has exposed her lies, perjury, crimes...so far destroying Hillary is the name of the game...which is why she and Beckle want him / called for him to be murdered.

Sounds like a bullshit cop out because they have nothing new to offer.

That's my speculation also

It's the most obvious answer. Assange has a history of teasing "big leak soon" and not coming through. As an example earlier this year with the DNC leaks he posted a bunch of ominous tweets and then it was just some audio recordings that were in the leaks he had already released.

I don't understand!!! Assange and Snowden have been proclaimed a national hero by the left.

I guess it depends on whose dirty laundry gets aired.

So far he has exposed her lies, perjury, crimes...so far destroying Hillary is the name of the game...which is why she and Beckle want him / called for him to be murdered.

You should go catch some sleep, getting seriously fucking delirious.

You and I must have different views on what destruction means? In my world it doesn't mean that you are polling +4 on your way to winning the White House.

You should go catch some sleep, getting seriously fucking delirious.
Gee, look who doesn't like facts now. :p

In August?...it's October.
Whattsamatter? Sad no one has killed him yet?

Whatsamatter? You don't like facts?

Bob Beckel Called for WikiLeaks Founder Julian Assange to Be Assassinated
He wasn't a threat in 2010 like he is to Hillary NOW. Ignored THAT fact, 'too.

Easy, do you still think Trump shouldn't release his tax returns?
The reason I ask is, Hillary Clinton has vetted more than any previous presidential candidate, ever. Not that I mind.
However, Trump tools like yourself, think Trump should never be vetted, despite being documentary proven to be a pathological liar. You have been crying and moaning about Trump being somewhat vetted and insisting he shouldn't release his tax returns.
Now Assange is letting you down. Why are you so afraid of Trump being vetted at the same rate Clinton has been vetted?

K, I don't care what he does, but I do know he has no legal obligation to release them...like Hillary did to releae all of her work-related documents yet refused to do so...illegally.

Sounds like a bullshit cop out because they have nothing new to offer.

That's my speculation also

It's the most obvious answer. Assange has a history of teasing "big leak soon" and not coming through. As an example earlier this year with the DNC leaks he posted a bunch of ominous tweets and then it was just some audio recordings that were in the leaks he had already released.

Wow, that's crap.

You obviously never went to the site and read them, did you?

Did you ever read the one where Hillary uses an ear piece at speeches to be fed lines?

Did you read the one where she describes the policy of nation building and regime change, moving weapons and insurgent groups to Syria?

I don't think you read any of those Wikileaks. If you did, you couldn't possible still support her.

I don't think you read any of the DNC leaked emails either, the ones that CLEARLY showed that the media was taking orders from the DNC, you just watched that video, didn't you? Why? Because you don't like reading.

I imagine you didn't even have the attention span to make it to the end of this post. . . . . . :badgrin:

K, I don't care what he does, but I do know he has no legal obligation to release them...like Hillary did to releae all of her work-related documents yet refused to do so...illegally.

Hey dopey. The reason he isn't releasing anything is because he doesn't have anything. Not some batshit insane conspiracy your mentally ill brain cooked up.

Forum List

Back