Libs enabled transgender woman, everyone played around, still killed herself

Libs enabled transgender woman, everyone played around, still killed herself, and cons are .... wait for it .... outraged again. Of course.

As usual, the same creepy Peeping Toms are celebrating that this woman gave up, succumbed to the constant litany of hate from phony christians and weirdos like the OP.

WHY won't you vicious vile nasty slimy sub-human garbage RWs STFU and leave people alone?
If you bothered reading the story everyone was playing along

Tributes to young transgender woman found hanged in her bedroom

Libs, this is the problem with transgenderism. They are mentally ill. No matter how much you play along, like everyone did here, they are stil mentally ill and have the highest suicide rate of any group.

This is why you treat mental illness, you don't enable it. What everyone did was the exact same as every agreeing with an anorexic that she's fat.

Indeed. Transgendered people are far more likely to commit suicide.

Good read:

I’m a Pediatrician. How Transgender Ideology Has Infiltrated My Field and Produced Large-Scale Child Abuse.
Ah, like vets.

Mental health study explores U.S. veterinary professionals’ well-being
Study: 1 in 6 veterinarians have considered suicide

You're really comparing our Vets who suffer from PTSD to homos and transgendered?

Go fuck yourself!!

Yeah, you're trying to make fun of our veterans but fact is, the body doesn't know the difference between "good" stress and "bad" stress so yes, its the same.

Different cause, same result = PTSD

Fuck off!!
Veterans got their disability defending our Country and some gave all.
Comparing that to someone with a mental disorder that liberals encourage is a slap in the face of our Veterans.

I dare you to compare the two in front of combat veterans.

And again......FUCK OFF!!!

Poor little cupcake can't understand what I wrote.

Silly twerp.

Ah, like vets.

You're really comparing our Vets who suffer from PTSD to homos and transgendered?

Go fuck yourself!!

Yeah, you're trying to make fun of our veterans but fact is, the body doesn't know the difference between "good" stress and "bad" stress so yes, its the same.

Fuck off!!
Comparing that to someone with a mental disorder that liberals encourage is a slap in the face of our Veterans.

Silly twerp.

Oh I understand completely.
You're comparing someone's mental illness brought on by combat stress versus mental illness encouraged by progressives.

You only make yourself look sicker by defending your position....please continue.

Oh...and dont forget to approach a Combat Veteran and try and explain your theories.

Libs, this is the problem with transgenderism. They are mentally ill. No matter how much you play along, like everyone did here, they are stil mentally ill and have the highest suicide rate of any group.

This is why you treat mental illness, you don't enable it. What everyone did was the exact same as every agreeing with an anorexic that she's fat.

Good read:

I’m a Pediatrician. How Transgender Ideology Has Infiltrated My Field and Produced Large-Scale Child Abuse.
Ah, like vets.

Go fuck yourself!!

Good stress lol

Transgenders feel like something is wrong. They diagnose themselves as being born in the wrong body. When they mutilate their bodies, it doesn't help. They are worse off than they were before.

Good read:

Ah, like vets.

Go fuck yourself!!

Good stress lol

Are you saying you don't know what would constitute "good stress"?

New baby
New job
Moved
Got married
The wedding

All good and positive life experiences and all very stressful.

Duh.

Ah, like vets.

Go fuck yourself!!

Good stress lol

New baby
New job
Moved
Got married
The wedding

Duh.
Stress is stress dumbass. You either handle it or you don't.

Transgenders feel like something is wrong. They diagnose themselves as being born in the wrong body. When they mutilate their bodies, it doesn't help. They are worse off than they were before.

So, now you're not only a medical doctor, a lawyer, a dog washer and a drunk.

Now you're also a psychiatrist.

Right.

:spinner:

Ah, like vets.

Go fuck yourself!!

Good stress lol

New baby
New job
Moved
Got married
The wedding

Duh.

Yeah.

That's what I said.

The body doesn't know the difference between -

Oh forget it.

Ask Tipsycatlover - She's probably got a degree in that too.

:rolleyes:

Ah, like vets.

Go fuck yourself!!

Good stress lol

New baby
New job
Moved
Got married
The wedding

Duh.

And of course none of those represent good stress,they only represent normal life stress.

Go fuck yourself!!

Good stress lol

New baby
New job
Moved
Got married
The wedding

Duh.

Yeah.

That's what I said.

Oh forget it.

So do tell. Which was the good stress? A traumatic war experience or a dude that cut off his dick because he was delusional?

:booze:

upload_2017-7-5_19-54-52.png

Ah, like vets.

Go fuck yourself!!

Good stress lol

New baby
New job
Moved
Got married
The wedding

Duh.

And of course none of those represent good stress,they only represent normal life stress.

Yeah, that's why I said "good and positive life experiences".

Doesn't mean they're not stressful

Good stress lol

New baby
New job
Moved
Got married
The wedding

Duh.

Yeah.

That's what I said.

Oh forget it.

So do tell. Which was the good stress? A traumatic war experience or a dude that cut off his dick because he was delusional?

:booze:

I listed several which are considered "good stress".

No, traumatic war experience" or cutting off one's penis would probably not be considered "good".

Fact remains - the body reacts to stress in the same way whether its a positive experience or not. The degree, however, would be much different.

Now, could you boys go find google and educate yourselves?

No?

Didn't think so.

No wonder trump is prez.

:cuckoo:

So, now you're not only a medical doctor, a lawyer, a dog washer and a drunk.

Now you're also a psychiatrist.

Right.

:spinner:
You should pay more attention to Transgendes. They do tell people their stories. You make it up as you go along. It's part of your childhood trauma.

Ah, like vets.

Go fuck yourself!!

Fuck off!!

Silly twerp.

^^^ Poor little derp doesn't understand what itself actually posted ^^^

Yes they are. The article I linked to earlier is by a doctor who has seen the changes in medical treatment. The vast majority of kids who become gender confused grow out of it. The health effects of puberty suppressor and radical surger on teenagers are horrifying - but these are becoming mainstream instead of just counselling or letting kids grow up.

Forum List

Back