Libs hate it, when immigrants make good

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
The idea of immigrants coming over to America is promoted by the left because they are working to build a new underclass dependent on government largesse.

It really defeats the purpose of massive immigration if the teeming masses yearning to breathe free come here and make a success of themselves like Immigrant Elon Musk did.

Although Musk is hardly the only one, my old eye doctor was an immigrant from the Dominion of Canada, a refugee from socialized medicinem who made good in the USA.

The idea of immigrants coming over to America is promoted by the left because they are working to build a new underclass dependent on government largesse.

It really defeats the purpose of massive immigration if the teeming masses yearning to breathe free come here and make a success of themselves like Immigrant Elon Musk did.

Although Musk is hardly the only one, my old eye doctor was an immigrant from the Dominion of Canada, a refugee from socialized medicinem who made good in the USA.

How much of the billions in government subsidies (taxpayer money and or debt) do you support?

All of it?

Elon Musk is speaking out against government subsidies. Here's a list of the billions of dollars his businesses have received.

The Many Loves of Elon Musk and the Incentives That Won Them | Tax Notes

Leftists do not understand capitalism. They have no interest in understanding it. They are totally mystified by the millions of LEGAL immigrants who come here, see the opportunities, and create their own small businesses (landscaping, painting, a store, whatever), make it succeed, send their kids to medical school and law school, and within two generations are better off than people who were born here.

What THEY want is for tens of millions of third-world wretches to come here, strain the Safety Net to the breaking point, then become naturalized, reliably-Democrat-voting citizens.

If you can't see that, you are a moron.

illegal immigrants are not eligible for any "welfare ' largesse. "

Another rich man on the government dole.

The question isn't how much in government subsidies any individual , native born or not, received.

But the fact that Musk is a successful immigrant, that is what the libs hate, because he is a success.

They want teeming masses that they can count on for votes. Not self made men like Musk, or previously Murdoch and Carnegie.

The question isn't how much in government subsidies any individual , native born or not, received.

But the fact that Musk is a successful immigrant, that is what the libs hate, because he is a success.

They want teeming masses that they can count on for votes. Not self made men like Musk, or previously Murdoch and Carnegie.
Yer opinion is not fact. Elon was rich before he came here.

illegal immigrants are not eligible for any "welfare ' largesse. "

Where did you get that idea? Free medical, free housing and other benefits are poured upon them in liberal states. The Extremist guv of Minnesota, Tampon Tim, has even granted them free or discounted state college tuition.

How much of the billions in taxpayer money (debt) do you support?

no. i dislike musk, would never post on twitter or drive a tesla, and i am certainly not going to mars. any shares i have in x or starlink or tesla are in the 401k and i wish wells fargo would divest. not because "i hate musk" or "he is so sucessful,"
but because he is not a good manager .

Where did you get that idea? Free medical, free housing and other benefits are poured upon them in liberal states. The Extremist guv of Minnesota, Tampon Tim, has even granted them free or discounted state college tuition.

i have cited the cfr in previous posts. here it is ikn english:

i have cited the cfr in previous posts. here it is ikn english:

Your own link proves you wrong

• "They MAY QUALIFY for state and local public assistance programs. "

State and local public assistance is paid for by the Taxpayers.

Forum List

Back