🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Libs having drag queen for kiddies event in Boston tomorrow

Obama7YearsNoneKnowWhichBathrrom2USe_zpsdbbsndfm.jpeg

Note libs attack me and not the degenerates putting on drag shows for kids at public libraries

Note libs attack me and not the degenerates putting on drag shows for kids at public libraries

Because I don't fucking care. I don't fucking care because this is allegedly a free country where people are allowed to make their own choices. That means if parents want to take their kids to this event they can do so and it's none of your damn business.

This Saturday at the library, join Dick and Dick as they dress up like Jane, and sing winter solstice songs.

"In the store, there's a teddy
spaghetti straps, gee it's pretty.

When the wife's not at home, and you're all alone
walkin' 'round in womens underwear......."

Because I don't fucking care. I don't fucking care because this is allegedly a free country where people are allowed to make their own choices. That means if parents want to take their kids to this event they can do so and it's none of your damn business.
I love what libs stand for in this free US

921e0278c917e6205a778dbccacf4539.jpg

I love what libs stand for in this free US
I know, they are a bunch of degenerates.
921e0278c917e6205a778dbccacf4539.jpg

Do you go to church? If yes, then apparently you condone brainwashing as well.

Let's see....church teaches kids to be honest, chaste, respectful, altruistic and humble.

In contrast, the church of LGBT teaches kids to be perverse and arrogant and narcissistic.

Forum List

Back