🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Libs having drag queen for kiddies event in Boston tomorrow

Yes, an international known drag queen reading a book and singing to children is equivalent to priests molesting children, dumb fuck.

The children will notice it's a man dressed up like a woman. (I guarantee you the pervert will make sure they know...otherwise what's the point?) Usually a whore-outfit since drag queens seem unable to dress as actual women. So this suggests sexuality and perverse sexuality at that. Children do not need that confusion and sexualizing introduced into their minds at a public venue with state-funds propping up the venue.

That city should be brought before a court for the outrage.

It does no such thing, loon. Does taking your child to see Barnie turn them into dinosaurs? Your being overly-dramatic as usual.

Do you go to church? If yes, then apparently you condone brainwashing as well.

Let's see....church teaches kids to be honest, chaste, respectful, altruistic and humble.

In contrast, the church of LGBT teaches kids to be perverse and arrogant and narcissistic.

I've never seen kids of LGBT grow and shoot 50 straight people because they were disgusted by a kiss.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Dylann Roof is a gay shooter who targeted a southern church the day after another southern church's leadership announced it would never support gay marriage. Dylann' Roof's boyfriend was black and said on an interview (youtube) that he'd never known Roof to have a racist bone in his body. He did say Roof had an amorphous vendetta syndrome looking for an outlet and a trigger. Just like all shooters. He found that outlet at a southern Bible study meeting the day after a major southern church denounced gay marriage. That the Christians there were all black had absolutely nothing to do with why they died.

You're so full of shit. Roof was a racist looking to start a race war, but that doesn't allow to smear queers so you make up this nonsense instead.

Jujubee is not a transsexual. He is a drag queen, a female impersonator. It isn't easy for children to process this kind of pretense.

Jujubee is not a transsexual. He is a drag queen, a female impersonator. It isn't easy for children to process this kind of pretense.

I think 'the children' will be just fine. If they can handle sitting on the lap of a stranger in a fat suit with a fake beard, I think they can handle a guy in a dress reading a book.

This looks like a heinous crime compared to the book reading at the library:

santa-cry2.jpg

I think 'the children' will be just fine. If they can handle sitting on the lap of a stranger in a fat suit with a fake beard, I think they can handle a guy in a dress reading a book.

santa-cry2.jpg
How many thousands of facebook family photos did you sift through to find that little gem?

santa-cry2.jpg
How many thousands of facebook family photos did you sift through to find that little gem?

Exactly none. But thanks again for shutting up on another stupid line of attack on homosexuals.

Men who look as bizarre as jujubee are scary to small children. Especially when they speak in a very masculine voice out of that overly made up face.

Men who look as bizarre as jujubee are scary to small children. Especially when they speak in a very masculine voice out of that overly made up face.

Are you going to use the law to stop people from being who they're?
They can be who they are away from the children. We use the law to stop people from being who they are all the time.

A drag queen is not transgendered. RuPaul is a drag queen. A drag queen is a female impersonator. They are quite proudly men. There is no imperative reason to explain to very small children why that man is pretending to be a scary lady.

Forum List

Back