Libs help; I'm just a dumb RWer apparently; What all can I be trans about??

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Ok libs. I suppose I'm just a dumb caveman Southern white conservative. I just don't get it. It's now.....according to Obamas DOJ....a civil rights violation to make a man piss in the men's room.

So.....what all can I be trans as??? Since civil rights apply to race, gender, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation.....and the Obama DOJ just said a male identifying as a female can be classified as a female....what else can we simply trans ourselves out on???

Can I just say I'm black and female? And gay? And Muslim? And although I look like a hetero white male Christian.....you must treat me as if I'm a gay black female Muslim???

Oh....this can of worms you libs opened today with this DOJ threat....this is gonna be fun.

I'm sure the left is going to give us clear, rational guidelines on what we can and can't transout on.

guno is both trans-racial and trans gender. He in real life is a negro woman trapped in a white mans body.

Might I recommend you start with a transplant?

abnormal-brain.jpg

Can I just say I'm black and female? And gay? And Muslim? And although I look like a hetero white male Christian.....you must treat me as if I'm a gay black female Muslim???

I can support that.

Bucs, Darkfury, you can still dress any way you want, put on any makeup you want, hang out in drag in any bars you want.

Hope that helps.

One man is trans as a female dragon. Using that criteria, you could be trans Klingon.

For myself I am seriously considering trans temporal. I was born in the wrong time.

I see no libs are taking this seriously. But....expect us to take their silly trans bathroom gripe seriously.

Can I apply for an African American scholarship if I identify as black??

Can I just say I'm black and female? And gay? And Muslim?

Yes, and then show up at a Trump rally in your hijab, but first make sure your health insurance premiums are up to date.

I wouldn't be harmed unless I intentionally provoked someone.

Show up at a Bernie rally with a Trump shirt and "Build the Wall" poster. Better chance I'd be assaulted there.

But seriously....I want to respect everyone's civil rights. So...help me do so. What all forms of "trans" must I respect?? Where is the line or limit?? Is it ONLY gender? Or is race and ethnicity also interchangeable? And according to WHO?

Is trans age acceptable??? Even though the Army cutoff age is 34....and I'm over that....can I just be a transteenager and identity as 18 and make them take me?

Libs....please help me. I'm just a dumb right wing Trumper. Yall are so smart and progressive. What else can I trans myself out on?

Ok libs. I suppose I'm just a dumb caveman Southern white conservative. I just don't get it. It's now.....according to Obamas DOJ....a civil rights violation to make a man piss in the men's room.

So.....what all can I be trans as??? Since civil rights apply to race, gender, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation.....and the Obama DOJ just said a male identifying as a female can be classified as a female....what else can we simply trans ourselves out on???

Oh....this can of worms you libs opened today with this DOJ threat....this is gonna be fun.

Simple way to fix this problem:

UNISEX BATHROOMS!

I know why hasn't anyone ever thought of this before!

One man is trans as a female dragon. Using that criteria, you could be trans Klingon.

For myself I am seriously considering trans temporal. I was born in the wrong time.
if you ask nicely maybe Doctor Who will give you ride back to 1938 Germany....
I would prefer 1455 England. The bloodiness of War of the Roses appeals to me. It's the hacking and slashing. Good exercise.

Is trans age acceptable??? Even though the Army cutoff age is 34....and I'm over that....can I just be a transteenager and identity as 18 and make them take me?

Libs....please help me. I'm just a dumb right wing Trumper. Yall are so smart and progressive. What else can I trans myself out on?
The government must accommodate you. After all a 45 year old man identifies as a six year old girl and he has paid caregivers to babysit him.

Forum List

Back