Libs help; I'm just a dumb RWer apparently; What all can I be trans about??

Ok libs. I suppose I'm just a dumb caveman Southern white conservative. I just don't get it. It's now.....according to Obamas DOJ....a civil rights violation to make a man piss in the men's room.

So.....what all can I be trans as??? Since civil rights apply to race, gender, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation.....and the Obama DOJ just said a male identifying as a female can be classified as a female....what else can we simply trans ourselves out on???

Can I just say I'm black and female? And gay? And Muslim? And although I look like a hetero white male Christian.....you must treat me as if I'm a gay black female Muslim???

Oh....this can of worms you libs opened today with this DOJ threat....this is gonna be fun.

You could be trans-political. A liberal stuck in a conservative's brain.

Instead of bathrooms you get to use whatever excuse or justification you'd like....

Ok libs. I suppose I'm just a dumb caveman Southern white conservative. I just don't get it. It's now.....according to Obamas DOJ....a civil rights violation to make a man piss in the men's room.

So.....what all can I be trans as??? Since civil rights apply to race, gender, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation.....and the Obama DOJ just said a male identifying as a female can be classified as a female....what else can we simply trans ourselves out on???

Can I just say I'm black and female? And gay? And Muslim? And although I look like a hetero white male Christian.....you must treat me as if I'm a gay black female Muslim???

Oh....this can of worms you libs opened today with this DOJ threat....this is gonna be fun.

You could be trans-political. A liberal stuck in a conservative's brain.

"Instead of bathrooms you get to use whatever excuse or justification you'd like...."

That sounds exactly like most Republicans I've known during my life.....'course I'm just 82.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back