Libs help; I'm just a dumb RWer apparently; What all can I be trans about??

One man is trans as a female dragon. Using that criteria, you could be trans Klingon.

For myself I am seriously considering trans temporal. I was born in the wrong time.
if you ask nicely maybe Doctor Who will give you ride back to 1938 Germany....
I would prefer 1455 England. The bloodiness of War of the Roses appeals to me. It's the hacking and slashing. Good exercise.
you and that guy named anathema should hook up.....he wants to live back in that time too......what a lovely Medieval couple you would make.....

I'm sure the left is going to give us clear, rational guidelines on what we can and can't transout on.

Have you already forgotten??

jobs_110615_chart1.png

Is trans age acceptable??? Even though the Army cutoff age is 34....and I'm over that....can I just be a transteenager and identity as 18 and make them take me?

Libs....please help me. I'm just a dumb right wing Trumper. Yall are so smart and progressive. What else can I trans myself out on?
First step is acceptance.

One man is trans as a female dragon. Using that criteria, you could be trans Klingon.

For myself I am seriously considering trans temporal. I was born in the wrong time.
if you ask nicely maybe Doctor Who will give you ride back to 1938 Germany....
I would prefer 1455 England. The bloodiness of War of the Roses appeals to me. It's the hacking and slashing. Good exercise.
you and that guy named anathema should hook up.....he wants to live back in that time too......what a lovely Medieval couple you would make.....
Not possible. I am much better with a sword.

I really am.

Is trans age acceptable??? Even though the Army cutoff age is 34....and I'm over that....can I just be a transteenager and identity as 18 and make them take me?

Libs....please help me. I'm just a dumb right wing Trumper. Yall are so smart and progressive. What else can I trans myself out on?
First step is acceptance.

Ok great. Now the next step. What other protected classes can I trans myself in and out of at will?

You lefties want us to live by and respect this new reality. Ok. I give in. Just tell me the rules....

Please do. Tell them you heard Raqqa is a great place for R&R, and there's this chick named Isis you'd really like to meet.

Please do. Tell them you heard Raqqa is a great place for R&R, and there's this chick named Isis you'd really like to meet.

I'm just asking. I'm acknowledging my ignorance. I'm saying this in humility. I just don't know. I want to be on the right side of history and respect all of this.

I just need help.

What are the rules? What all can a person trans themselves in and out of? I NEVER want to accidentally offend someone so please help me with this.

Oh, now I get it. Bucs is asking if he can FTM trans.

Bucs, of course you can. And afterwards, you'll be allowed to use the mens' room.

FTM trans? I'm unfamiliar. Is that Female to Male? Or Frenchman to Muslim? Or Finnish to Mexican???

I'm uneducated in this stuff. Please help me liberals. I want to know what all can a person trans in and out of so I can be tolerant.

Female to male, of course.

Basically, they'll give you hormones first, which will make your parts grow, and then some surgery down there, and a mastectomy, and then you'll be a dude.

Basically, they'll give you hormones first, which will make your parts grow, and then some surgery down there, and a mastectomy, and then you'll be a dude.

But...you didn't answer my question.

What all can a person trans in and out of?

But...you didn't answer my question.

What all can a person trans in and out of?

You seem to have dreamed this one up all by your own self. Why don't you tell us?

Ok libs. I suppose I'm just a dumb caveman Southern white conservative. I just don't get it. It's now.....according to Obamas DOJ....a civil rights violation to make a man piss in the men's room.

So.....what all can I be trans as??? Since civil rights apply to race, gender, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation.....and the Obama DOJ just said a male identifying as a female can be classified as a female....what else can we simply trans ourselves out on???

Can I just say I'm black and female? And gay? And Muslim? And although I look like a hetero white male Christian.....you must treat me as if I'm a gay black female Muslim???

Oh....this can of worms you libs opened today with this DOJ threat....this is gonna be fun.

Be trans canadian

I want to be a hobbit. Can I get my arms and legs shortened? Can I get curly hair transplanted on top of my feet? Can I have an invisibility ring?

We see now where the DOJ is headed with this. They want "MEN" only rest rooms and "WOMEN" only rest rooms compared to "WHITE" only rest rooms and "COLORED" only rest rooms from the past.
Soon it will be viewed as a civil rights violation to have gender segregated rest rooms and locker rooms.

Did you ever believe you would see something like this in your lifetime ?

Bucs, Darkfury, you can still dress any way you want, put on any makeup you want, hang out in drag in any bars you want.

Which one of these two do you think will volunteer to be the pecker checker in the women's restroom?

And the other will be the crotch sniffer in the men's room.

At least both will have a job. For a while. Maybe they can each find a mate.

Did you ever believe you would see something like this in your lifetime ?

Yesterday I used a mens public restroom at a Home Depot. There was someone in a stall.

How would you suggest that I assure myself that this person in the bathroom stall actually had a cock and balls?

A female can never become a male. Until you can change their DNA they are still a female. Do you all of a sudden hate science now?

I'll sum it all up here.

1. Most libs avoided this thread like the plague because they can't answer....because this trannie stuff is all so absurd.

2. The few that did....did nothing but personal insults...typical of libs when they've lost another debate.

So...no answer. A person can trans themselves in and out of gender. But race, age, ethnicity?? No...you must remain what you physically are I guess.

Forum List

Back