Libs, If banning Arab "refugees" saves even 1 US life...is it worth it?

No just your basic propaganda pin head.

You better work harder. People like NYcarbineer, Matthew, and other Liberal morons on here are fighting to get in front of you to kiss Obama's ass. If you don't want to get left out, you should keep pushing your way toward the front.

Pucker up.
another sexually fantasy shared !
thanks!

You confuse telling what people like you do with a fantasy. I have no such fantasy but you have proven that while you do it figuratively, it's obvious you want to do it literally.
really? a fantasy is figurative and you bring it up so often , it's obvious that you dream about sucking sphincter...fail.

It's obvious you literally do. Pucker up.
nope unlike yourself I only responded when it's brought up ,then only to point out the poster who brought it up.
how many times a day do you think about sucking sphincter?
you bring it up so often in every thread you answer ,it must be hundreds.

In this day and time, I only care about Americans. All of this goddamn selective outrage has the whole world in a fritz. Fuck all of em'
Maybe one day when humans evolve, it wont be so bad. But people are fuckin stupid and greedy.
I care more about my family and neighbors that savages that by huge margins will refuse to assimilate.
And don't give me no fuckin "link" bullshit. We all KNOW a lot of muslims wont assimilate. Look at Europe.
What these dumbfucks fail to realize is, with global societies, who int he fuck is going to run it? NEWSFLASH : the people you hate. The rich and greedy.
Fuckin MORONS.

You better work harder. People like NYcarbineer, Matthew, and other Liberal morons on here are fighting to get in front of you to kiss Obama's ass. If you don't want to get left out, you should keep pushing your way toward the front.

Pucker up.
another sexually fantasy shared !
thanks!

You confuse telling what people like you do with a fantasy. I have no such fantasy but you have proven that while you do it figuratively, it's obvious you want to do it literally.
really? a fantasy is figurative and you bring it up so often , it's obvious that you dream about sucking sphincter...fail.

It's obvious you literally do. Pucker up.
nope unlike yourself I only responded when it's brought up ,then only to point out the poster who brought it up.
how many times a day do you think about sucking sphincter?
you bring it up so often in every thread you answer ,it must be hundreds.

If you quit doing it, I'll quit saying you do it.

Y'all can keep spewing your elitist progressive BS and watch what happens? You have kid's with useless college degrees living in your basement, you have RICH businesses either shuttering or leaving and you're out of a job, and then average "fly-over" folk finally get pissed off and vote y'all out.

Keep believing in your polls - Can you say, BREXIT? Do you remember what happened when Margret Thatcher came to power?

Last edited:
How many refugees die because we won't let them in? Is your 1 American life that much more valuable than theirs? Oh, wait--I know your answer.

This sounds like Swedish court refusing to deport Somali rapist because he may continue to rape women in Somalia and they can't let that happen.

Now, why don't you answer your own question? If you need to chose between life of American or someone else's life, which one you'd save?

You do it daily. I do show character. I don't do such things.

You lie. You just lied about me.

You lied that you don't. Pucker up.

What would it take to prove you wrong?

How can you prove me wrong when you do what I said?

You say I kiss Obama's ass no matter what he does? Right?

Yep, he said that. And he's spot on.

You lie. You just lied about me.

You lied that you don't. Pucker up.

What would it take to prove you wrong?

How can you prove me wrong when you do what I said?

You say I kiss Obama's ass no matter what he does? Right?

Yep, he said that. And he's spot on.
It'a a constant battle between the 10 or 12 on here that fight each other to see who can be first in line.

We didn't start the conversation. Your Muslim president did. Tired of it already?

You didn't start discussions about guns?

Muslim president? Is that a rational or an emotional comment?
He armed, trained, and funded a known Islamic terrorist organization, so suspecting him of being Muslim is rational.

Such a sweet, polite nutbag.
You must have forgotten how he armed that Muslim Brotherhood. If I were supporting Obama, I'd try to ignore it, too.

Is President Obama a Muslim or a Christian?

It depends on do you believe in what he says or what he does.

Forum List

Back