Libs on Justice Scalia

Some people have different ways to get to sleep. If the room was noisy he may have tried to lessen the noise.
I suspect the LEO's asked his son about the Judge's sleeping habits and the son told them it was a common thing for the judge to do.
and sometimes people with no heart issues die when someone places a pillow over their mouth and nose and keep them from breathing. It just started, so we'll see right?
Where did you hear that Scalia had no heart issues?
his son reported it.
Hard to believe a man who was a few weeks from his 80th birthday had no heart problems.
He didn't according to his physician. I incorrectly stated his son, my error and I corrected it on my post.

Speculations About Justice Scalia’s Death Arise

"Of course, the manner of death is provoking suspicions—given that the justice passed away in his sleep, alone in his room without any witnesses to his death. Though law enforcement authorities at the ranch claim there were “absolutely no signs of foul play”, questions still remain.

Scalia’s personal physician, for example, claims that the conservative judge had never suffered from heart problems."

Some people have different ways to get to sleep. If the room was noisy he may have tried to lessen the noise.
I suspect the LEO's asked his son about the Judge's sleeping habits and the son told them it was a common thing for the judge to do.
and sometimes people with no heart issues die when someone places a pillow over their mouth and nose and keep them from breathing. It just started, so we'll see right?
Don't be ridiculous.
First year medical students are taught how to 100% scientifically spot the signs of suffocation. Blood tests determine the level of oxygen in the blood which is a 100% determinant for suffocation.
My advice to all you budding JFK tin foil hat loons is to take a long fucking walk.
they did no autopsy, so that's going to be tough since they already embalmed him.

his son reported it.
i think you'll need to link to that
I corrected my earlier post, it was his personal physician, thought it was his son. Corrected and I added the link.

Libs Spew Venom: “Racist,” “Bigot,” “Asshole,” “Homophobe” Among Top Words Used To Describe Justice Scalia After His Death…

Not surprising. As the source says, “Keepin' it classy.”

Read them @ Libs Spew Venom: “Racist,” “Bigot,” “Asshole,” “Homophobe” Among Top Words Used To Describe Justice Scalia After His Death… | Weasel Zippers

Not surprised that Longknife is bottom feeding again to attack 'liberals'- Longknife could have quote Justice Ginsberg's moving tribute- but instead- he chose to bottom feed.

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg remembers Justice Antonin Scalia

From our years together at the D.C. Circuit, we were best buddies,” Ginsburg recalled Sunday, a day after Scalia’s unexpected death at age 79 rocked the U.S. Supreme Court and an already volatile presidential election cycle.

“We disagreed now and then,” Ginsburg admitted. “But when I wrote for the Court and received a Scalia dissent, the opinion ultimately released was notably better than my initial circulation.”

She recalled one of Scalia’s favorite moments from their time together — the time he joined two Washington National Opera tenors to sing a medley.

“He was, indeed, a magnificent performer,” Ginsburg said. “It was my great good fortune to have known him as working colleague and treasured friend.”

Libs Spew Venom: “Racist,” “Bigot,” “Asshole,” “Homophobe” Among Top Words Used To Describe Justice Scalia After His Death…

Read them @ Libs Spew Venom: “Racist,” “Bigot,” “Asshole,” “Homophobe” Among Top Words Used To Describe Justice Scalia After His Death… | Weasel Zippers
You know...I'm sure someone loved him and my condolences to them for their loss.

I wonder, however, how many had hoped for the death of Justice Ginsburg (since she's obviously old and frail)....be careful what you wish for, eh?

I have seen posters here at USMB hope for her death......as someone else pointed out- people are assholes.

I didn't agree with Scalia, but I would not wish him dying on him or his family- rest in peace.

his son reported it.
Hard to believe a man who was a few weeks from his 80th birthday had no heart problems.

"Of course, the manner of death is provoking suspicions—given that the justice passed away in his sleep, alone in his room without any witnesses to his death.

Because of course- dying in your sleep alone- "without witnesses" is soooooo suspicious.....would it be less suspicious if he was in bed with someone?

The main concern now going forward, is we must prevent Oblama from choosing Scalia's replacement.

Ah, so you're against the United States Constitution.

Good to know. Care to emigrate?
are you? the Senate approves, and i highly doubt that happens. Constitution right?

See if you can find the verb in the post above. Time's up -- it's "choosing".

Guess who the Constitution says gets to nominate a SCOTUS justice... multiple choice:

A) Son of Sam's dog
B) Captain James T Kirk of the Starship Enterprise
C) The President
D) Pee Wee Herman

Who nominated Kegan and Sotomayer? Pee Wee Herman for certain!!!!!

Not surprised that Longknife is bottom feeding again to attack 'liberals'- Longknife could have quote Justice Ginsberg's moving tribute- but instead- he chose to bottom feed.

From our years together at the D.C. Circuit, we were best buddies,” Ginsburg recalled Sunday, a day after Scalia’s unexpected death at age 79 rocked the U.S. Supreme Court and an already volatile presidential election cycle.

“We disagreed now and then,” Ginsburg admitted. “But when I wrote for the Court and received a Scalia dissent, the opinion ultimately released was notably better than my initial circulation.”

She recalled one of Scalia’s favorite moments from their time together — the time he joined two Washington National Opera tenors to sing a medley.

“He was, indeed, a magnificent performer,” Ginsburg said. “It was my great good fortune to have known him as working colleague and treasured friend.”

I suppose for someone like you, it is "bottom feeding" to report the TRUTH of the left in mocking a man who spent a lifetime supporting our very way of life.

I suppose for someone like you, it is "bottom feeding" to report the TRUTH of the left in mocking a man who spent a lifetime supporting our very way of life.

Somebody's made-up graphic of circles and squares with no attribution whatsoever is what you call "TRUTH", is it?

See post 69 all the way back to post 2. You posted a graphic that has nothing to stand on. Probably too busy brewing 62 more pots of coffee to notice.

Obama Skips Scalia Funeral -–Will Visit Cuba to Honor the Castro Brothers
The president's romance with tyranny on full display.
February 22, 2016
Humberto Fontova
president_obama_meets_with_president_castro.png

I ask on behalf of Raul Castro–because Barack Obama seems infatuated with him. Seems that every time the Stalinist terror-sponsoring dictator (who craved to nuke the U.S.) looks over his shoulder, there’s the President of the U.S. making goo-goo eyes at him.

“People characterized as stalkers,” explains Wikipedia, “may be accused of having a mistaken belief that another person loves them (erotomania) or that they need rescuing.”

As announced just yesterday by his spokespersons, the possible “erotomaniac” twice elected U.S. President even found a way to get himself invited to his stalk victim’s fiefdom. Yes, President Obama will visit Cuba next month. The meet-up is scheduled for March 21st.

There’s a famous scene in the movie Scarface where the late actor Robert Loggia makes an urgent request of Cuban gangster Tony “Scarface” Montana. I’m betting that Robert Loggia will look gallant, powerful and dignified in front of the Cuban shown in that scene compared to Obama in front of the Cuban he’ll visit next month. See here for details.

I say “stalker” because Obama’s meet-up and handshake (warm abrazos too, perhaps?) with Raul Castro next month will mark the fourth such meet-up between Obama and Castro in 26 months. FDR and Churchill certainly matched this frequency and timeline for chummy handshakes. But have any other U.S. Presidents matched it with foreign “leaders”?

“Funnier” still, when Benjamin Netanyahu−president of a “close U.S. ally”−supposedly visited Capitol Hill, in Feb. 2015, Obama pointedly snubbed him. But when it came to the terror-sponsor who craved to nuke his nation, who burglarized, tortured and murdered U.S. citizens without the slightest remorse–when it comes to the unrepentant Stalinist Raul Castro−U.S. president Obama somehow found a way to buttonhole and shake hands with him, everyplace, from Johannesburg South Africa, to Panama City, Panama, to New York City. Film clips of this “bromance” here.

Obama Skips Scalia Funeral -–Will Visit Cuba to Honor the Castro Brothers

Forum List

Back