Libs on Justice Scalia

Libs are so predictable. They will inject a little bit of propaganda any chance they get. Most news outlets show the standard press photo of Justice Scalia. My computer news feed headline (always left wing)day af had a photo of an angry looking Scalia with his mouth open.

If you were around here Saturday you got to witness several libs here that were having a good time with his death.
when one has no class, one posts with no class. It is typical libturd at its finest. I still find it amusing he died and he wasn't ill. hmmmmmmm
Start a rumor. Go for it. Even tho his own doctor said he was suffering from several chronic ailments.
here, go to this link and read...

BREAKING: Ranch Owner Drops Bombshell About Scalia's Body... This Changes Everything

"The death of Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia shocked many, and now it seems how he died may prove to be just as shocking.

Initial reports stated the outspoken justice was found dead of “natural causes” in his hotel room at Cibolo Creek Ranch, but ranch owner John Poindexter told the San Antonio Express-News that he discovered Scalia Saturday morning in bed with a pillow over his head."

Libs are so predictable. They will inject a little bit of propaganda any chance they get. Most news outlets show the standard press photo of Justice Scalia. My computer news feed headline (always left wing)day af had a photo of an angry looking Scalia with his mouth open.

If you were around here Saturday you got to witness several libs here that were having a good time with his death.
when one has no class, one posts with no class. It is typical libturd at its finest. I still find it amusing he died and he wasn't ill. hmmmmmmm
Start a rumor. Go for it. Even tho his own doctor said he was suffering from several chronic ailments.

BREAKING: Ranch Owner Drops Bombshell About Scalia's Body... This Changes Everything

"The death of Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia shocked many, and now it seems how he died may prove to be just as shocking.

Initial reports stated the outspoken justice was found dead of “natural causes” in his hotel room at Cibolo Creek Ranch, but ranch owner John Poindexter told the San Antonio Express-News that he discovered Scalia Saturday morning in bed with a pillow over his head."

So the assassin forgot to take the pillow off Scalia's face after murdering him? Yeah, sure.:cuckoo:

Some people have different ways to get to sleep. If the room was noisy he may have tried to lessen the noise.
I suspect the LEO's asked his son about the Judge's sleeping habits and the son told them it was a common thing for the judge to do.

Some people have different ways to get to sleep. If the room was noisy he may have tried to lessen the noise.
I suspect the LEO's asked his son about the Judge's sleeping habits and the son told them it was a common thing for the judge to do.
and sometimes people with no heart issues die when someone places a pillow over their mouth and nose and keep them from breathing. It just started, so we'll see right?

what is it about dying that makes someone beyond reproach?

do we have to pretend that we liked every asshole that passes away?

scalia made some comments that rubbed some people the wrong way. dying doesn't erase that. i think it's poor form to harp on the sins of a dead man, but i also don't beatify someone because they reach room temperature
Rubbed libtards the wrong way just means he was correct, libtards hate truth and justice.

scalia made some comments that rubbed some people the wrong way. dying doesn't erase that. i think it's poor form to harp on the sins of a dead man, but i also don't beatify someone because they reach room temperature
Rubbed libtards the wrong way just means he was correct, libtards hate truth and justice.
stay classy

so say nothing. Didn't your mother ever tell you if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything? you acting like a dick is just stupid.

so say nothing. Didn't your mother ever tell you if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything? you acting like a dick is just stupid.
and what have i said or done to be a dick?

And your pejorative use of the made-up word "libturd" places you in the "no class" category.
I have more class in my little finger than a libturd. Anyone who can argue for Hillary has no class.
:itsok:

Riiiiiiight. :lmao:

and sometimes people with no heart issues die when someone places a pillow over their mouth and nose and keep them from breathing. It just started, so we'll see right?
Where did you hear that Scalia had no heart issues?

Correction Edit: his physician, I read it awhile back and went back and reread it. He had chronic health issues, but no heart issue.

American News story:

Speculations About Justice Scalia’s Death Arise

"Of course, the manner of death is provoking suspicions—given that the justice passed away in his sleep, alone in his room without any witnesses to his death. Though law enforcement authorities at the ranch claim there were “absolutely no signs of foul play”, questions still remain.

Scalia’s personal physician, for example, claims that the conservative judge had never suffered from heart problems."

Last edited:
his son reported it.
Hard to believe a man who was a few weeks from his 80th birthday had no heart problems.

his son reported it.
i think you'll need to link to that

Don't be ridiculous.
First year medical students are taught how to 100% scientifically spot the signs of suffocation. Blood tests determine the level of oxygen in the blood which is a 100% determinant for suffocation.
My advice to all you budding JFK tin foil hat loons is to take a long fucking walk.

Forum List

Back