Libya makes arrests, Muslims hold vigil for slain Ambassador

Katz you're ignoring everyone who is condemning it so that makes you a bigot

They can condemn anything they like, especially if they condemn today and riot tomorrow.

Why are there these massive muslim protests in London, Paris, Australia, Brussels? Why there and not here? Why did muslims run out to have a vigil in Orange County instead of marching in Los Angeles? We have not had a muslim attack like these other countries, can you figure out the reason for it?

Marching? What's next why didn't they suck your dick? Fucking nazi fuckface

They can condemn anything they like, especially if they condemn today and riot tomorrow.

Why are there these massive muslim protests in London, Paris, Australia, Brussels? Why there and not here? Why did muslims run out to have a vigil in Orange County instead of marching in Los Angeles? We have not had a muslim attack like these other countries, can you figure out the reason for it?

Wrong answer on every level.

I have a feeling they just grabbed a few people from
their jail maybe and threw the cuffs on them just to quiet this whole thing down.
I would be shocked if they actually got those involved.

I don't trust the enemy and that's what and who they are.. Liberal panty waists will swallow anything so long as it makes their messiah look good. IDIOTS.

I am not impressed.

Wrong answer on every level.

Apologize for killing civilians in Yemen in a drone strike....dumb bitch...

Why should anyone apologize for something they had nothing to do with? I'm being serious?

That means Americans have to apologize for every drone strike that kills civilians according to your logic :confused:

their jail maybe and threw the cuffs on them just to quiet this whole thing down.

I don't trust the enemy and that's what and who they are.. Liberal panty waists will swallow anything so long as it makes their messiah look good. IDIOTS.

Have you taken any of your precious time to hold a vigil?

I am not impressed.

That's pretty much a concensus opinion of LadyGunSlinger.....yes.

I already made a thread on it.....with a link.....and he is the highest religous leader in Saudi Arabia......the Egyptian president also did.

But why are you choosing to ignore that?

i cant ignore it if i dont know about it.....what thread are referring to?.....

Mine.....it starts with saudi mufti....

whats the name of the thread and what forum is it in?.....i dont see it in any forum i have looked in.....

Why did muslims run out to have a vigil in Orange County
yea all 60 of them.....that aint enough to draw significant attention sorry....

Why did muslims run out to have a vigil in Orange County
yea all 60 of them.....that aint enough to draw significant attention sorry....

There were more than that and all around the USA....but American muslims have nothin to do with what happens in the middle east so they don't need to apologize for you buddy what a fucked up nazi logic

I don't mean to be dismissive of anything but besides the Libyan embassy attack how many people have actually died in all these protests? For being a mass of people of a supposedly blood thirsty religion they don't seem to be actually killing anyone.

I don't mean to be dismissive of anything but besides the Libyan embassy attack how many people have actually died in all these protests? For being a mass of people of a supposedly blood thirsty religion they don't seem to be actually killing anyone.

Exactly...right wingers don't actually hate Muslims they just want Obama gone and will do anything...even if that is demonize Islam for a few weeks lol

Don't trust what the media doesn't tell us! Hows that for an answer.. Fucking liars and curtains.

That is strange, isn't it? That the American right wing could believe everything said by these two men who own Fox news.

26lede_saudi-blogSpan.jpg

Saudi Royal Backs Imam and Fox News - NYTimes.com

In an awkward moment on Fox News this week, a pundit suggested that a member of the Saudi royal family who has supported the bridge-building work of the imam behind a planned Muslim community center and mosque in Lower Manhattan “funds radical madrasas all over the world.” The awkwardness came from the fact — unmentioned by anyone on the Fox set — that the same Saudi, Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, also happens to be the second-largest shareholder in News Corp., the parent company of the Fox News Channel.

hey Dean?.....have you ever questioned anything that the Democrats say or do?.....

you going to answer Dean.....or dance around it?.....

I questioned Obama trying to play "nice" with Republicans. This is not Eisenhower's Republican Party. The GOP has been way worse than al Qaeda. al Qaeda killed three thousands Americans. The Republicans did that with Iraq and went much furthers. They wore out out Military. Because of Iraq, more than 40,000 Americans are maimed for life. Republicans brought down the economy and have done everything they could to keep it as bad as possible. They are even undermining our democracy by engaging in Voter Suppression. Not to mention the debt.

If there has been no Iraqi war, no Bush tax cuts, and no deregulation, there would be no debt.

I can't think of a single positive thing Republicans have done for the last 15 years that have helped the country. In fact, Republicans believe that rich people and corporations ARE the country and everyone else is cannon fodder, a drug addict or simply not worth helping in any way.

hey Dean?.....have you ever questioned anything that the Democrats say or do?.....

I questioned Obama trying to play "nice" with Republicans. This is not Eisenhower's Republican Party. The GOP has been way worse than al Qaeda. al Qaeda killed three thousands Americans. The Republicans did that with Iraq and went much furthers. They wore out out Military. Because of Iraq, more than 40,000 Americans are maimed for life. Republicans brought down the economy and have done everything they could to keep it as bad as possible. They are even undermining our democracy by engaging in Voter Suppression. Not to mention the debt.

If there has been no Iraqi war, no Bush tax cuts, and no deregulation, there would be no debt.

I can't think of a single positive thing Republicans have done for the last 15 years that have helped the country. In fact, Republicans believe that rich people and corporations ARE the country and everyone else is cannon fodder, a drug addict or simply not worth helping in any way.

Wow you are insane. Uh you know republicans had to pass all those good times in Clinton's years.
Oh and you didnt talk about the .com bubble burst hurting the economy or the surplus even before Bush took his oath.
And deregulation of phones help prices ALOT, now who wanted deregulation of housing loans.....DEMOCRATS, gotta get more minorities involeved.....oooooops didnt turn out well did it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lr1M1T2Y314&feature=related]How The Democrats Caused The Financial Crisis: Starring Bill Clinton's HUD Secretary Andrew Cuomo And Barack Obama; With Special Guest Appearances By Bill Clinton And Jimmy Carter - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_2D4mK95NQ&feature=related]Cause of 2008 financial crisis - Democrats block regulation - YouTube[/ame]

These work EVERY TIME..........republicans do like SOME regulation and oppose affirmative action, since it leads to disaster.

Total bull shit from Rdouche

So scores of muslims commit murder after murder, but they capture 4, and some American muslims hold a vigil, and a (D) is in the WH, it's all good.

The hypocrisy is deep in this thread, oh yes it is.
My feelings exactly

Sallow cries that Reagan didn't go to war over various attacks, always skipping over what he did do, but here his ass is, passing out thanks and rep for doing what he bitched that Reagan did.

I'm sure he and the other lying hypocrites can come up with a good excuse, given enough time and msn.

Forum List

Back