"Lies straight from the pit of Hell"..........

Energy is not sourced from anything, energy cannot be created.

String theory postulates the existence of parallel dimensions and perhaps even universes.

Can energy be created in other dimensions or universes, or do you really not know if, in fact, energy can be created and you are just giving us your Neanderthal opinion on that which you do not understand?
The burden of proof is on you to prove energy can be created.

Is it possible that science cannot measure the source of energy?

I'm telling you it has been proven that energy cannot be created, the burden is on you to prove otherwise.

It is not possible that energy was created outside of our ability to measure, then, flat-earther?

LOL
That's up to you to prove.

LOL

Not at all. Atheists tell us that since something is unknowable via our present ability to measure, it therefore must not exist.

You are an illogical flat-earther to deny the possibility that science does not know everything.

String theory postulates the existence of parallel dimensions and perhaps even universes.

Can energy be created in other dimensions or universes, or do you really not know if, in fact, energy can be created and you are just giving us your Neanderthal opinion on that which you do not understand?
The burden of proof is on you to prove energy can be created.

Is it possible that a super God created your lesser God?

It is not possible that energy was created outside of our ability to measure, then, flat-earther?

LOL

LOL

Not at all. Atheists tell us that since something is unknowable via our present ability to measure, it therefore must not exist.

You are an illogical flat-earther to deny the possibility that science does not know everything.
Science does not claim to know everything, that is just another of your Straw Men. Science knew enough to prove that energy cannot be created.

LOL

Science does not claim to know everything, that is just another of your Straw Men. Science knew enough to prove that energy cannot be created.

You are taking the position that since you do not know / can't measure, it therefore is not possible.

That is quite unscientific, isn't it?

Before the Big Bang there was _________________________.

A singularity containing all the matter and energy of the universe.

Wait, you didn't actually think that the big bang theory claims that before the bang there was nothing, did you? You did, didn't you?

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

20120622052737!Rofl.gif

Where did this singularity that contained all of the matter and energy of the universe exist?

If it didn't exist in the universe, then it must have existed outside the universe in some other universe. But, the universe means all, so what could be outside of all?

You have all of this grand knowledge, and you are keeping it all to yourself. Now, that is selfish.

Perhaps.

You are taking the position that since you do not know / can't measure, it therefore is not possible.

No, I am taking the position that science CAN measure energy and based on those measurements energy can neither be created nor destroyed.

LOL

Have scientists ever arrived at conclusions which were later disproved with better tools?

In other words, is is possible that you don't know shit about the source or origins of energy?

Perhaps.

No, I am taking the position that science CAN measure energy and based on those measurements energy can neither be created nor destroyed.

Is it possible that science does not know what it does not know about the source and creation of energy, flat-earther?

Is it possible that in 400 years we have new breakthroughs which completely change our scientific understanding, flat-earther?

LOL

Have scientists ever arrived at conclusions which were later disproved with better tools?

In other words, is is possible that you don't know shit about the source or origins of energy?
It is up to you to invent the tools to prove energy can be created. Until that happens, what is proven stands.

Last edited:
Perhaps.

Is it possible that science does not know what it does not know about the source and creation of energy, flat-earther?

Is it possible that in 400 years we have new breakthroughs which completely change our scientific understanding, flat-earther?
It's possible pigs will grow wings in 400 years and fly to the moon, but don't count on it.

In case you missed it, here is this ignorant twerp in front of The Wall Of Hell. Listen to him and see if your blood doesn't run cold. BTW, if he's an MD, he had to take science courses things like embryology ... Its terrifying that someone like this was, at one time, taking care of patients. I honestly believe they should be required to inform their patients if they believe in Sky Fairies over science. And patients would be well advised to find out if their own doctor is some flat earther who thinks (or, rather, does not think!) like this jerk does.

Oh, and before idiot snippy starts lying about what I've said, I really could not care less what some trailer trash twat believes. I don't care if she's out in back praying to her Monkey Ward washing machine. But, I do want my legislators and my doctors to be educated and knowledgeable about SCIENCE.

Rep. Paul Broun Says Evolution, Embryology, and Big Bang Theory are "Lies from the Pit of Hell" - YouTube

'night all

It is up to you to invent the tools to prove energy can be created. Until that happens, what ias proven stands.

You just contradicted yourself.

You concede that you are possible wrong, but until your theory is disproven there is no other possibility.

I win.

LOL

It's possible pigs will grow wings in 400 years and fly to the moon, but don't count on it.

Now you are talking about probabilities which are more or less quantifiable.

It is up to you to invent the tools to prove energy can be created. Until that happens, what is proven stands.

Was the earth flat until proven otherwise, or was the earth always round and just not understood to be?

Logic fail.

Interesting to see a bunch of true believers (Christians) arguing for science, and seeing the science geeks try to argue for a Creator.

Got news for you all...............the very first name of God in the Bible (OT) was El Ohim, which means God of Many Powers.

It's how God created the Universe.

The Big Bang Theory and Genesis kinda say the same thing.

No, it has been proven that energy cannot be destroyed.

Humans do not create energy, they CONVERT the ALREADY EXISTING energy in the food into the energy they use to do work.

It has been proven humans create energy.

The human body contains enormous quantities of energy. In fact, the average adult has as much energy stored in fat as a one-ton battery. That energy fuels our everyday activities, but what if those actions could in turn run the electronic devices we rely on? Today, innovators around the world are banking on our potential to do just that.

Harvesting Energy From Humans | Popular Science
Now you're just being stupid. Everything in the universe contains quantities of energy, that doesn't mean a stone created energy just because it contains energy.

Where is your proof?

Forum List

Back