Lies. The Devil's Toothpaste.

sizzler

Jul 25, 2016
I have seen nature shows that showed even birds and squirrels using deception. So that humans are so good at it is no surprise. But being advanced as we are, the damage they can do and have done is amazing. And the worse things become from lies, the even bigger lies people have to tell themselves to make those bad things seem not so bad. And so on and so on. Take the "new normal" we have to deal with in relation to negroes. If back about 100 years ago they would have seen where their lies would lead, they would have probably impaled tens of thousands of negroes like Vlad the Impaler did and deport the rest. If you think negroes are worth the problems they cause, think of it the next time you brush your teeth. Imagine your toothpaste being lies. I will include some statistics that will prove a very small part of my point
2007 Murders by race - age.jpg

Last edited:
  • Banned
Do you have newer statistics?

Why. To see how much worse things have become? Between 1965-2004, there were 806,316 murders in the U.S. 588,611 were committed by negroes. Of those, 179,808 were White men, women and CHILDREN murdered by negroes. That is over 60,000 more than the number of U.S. deaths in the Korean and Vietnamese wars combined! If you want to learn more, I have a website to suggest to you. It is called, "Incognito Man." Why is he "Incognito?" Because your ZOG masters have people so brainwashed, honorable, honest people don't dare tell the truth out in the open. I know most forums have no qualms in banning you for doing so.

Forum List

Back