Lightfoot asks Feds for help as crime skyrockets in Chicago

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
How it’s going:
6087949B-EA66-4BFF-8A31-327EAE542B3F.jpeg

These people were told what would happen... but they are too stupid to connect the dots when it comes to anything cause and effect. Perfect Morons. Immaculate Imbeciles ...

How it’s going:
View attachment 578833

That is quite a turn around. I thought, earlier this very year, the community wanted to cut $600 Million from their police budget, though she opposed it and got her budget passed. Now asking for outside help from the Feds.
I have no problem with short term emergency help from the Feds, as long as there is an end game for the city taking back responsibility for policing its own, she realizes Federal Law Enforcement is not under local rule, and local judges won't just turn the assholes back out on the streets. Anything less than that, and it is a total waste of the Federal Income Taxes I pay down here in Tennessee.

How it’s going:
View attachment 578833

Help could spring eternal in the form of our Lord M.O.A.B. . . . Massive Ordinance Air Blast or Mother of all Bombs.

The experiment in "diversity" in hiring incompetent idiots and having incompetent, racist, democrat morons run for office knowing the feeble minded, low IQ populace of the area only votes democrat has proved to be total fail.

Well this bitch made it happen by letting blacks run around and be thug, ignorant criminals with no responsibility. She even encouraged blacks to be criminals for "social justice".

She also is a democrat so that means if her house is on fire and a republican firefighter shows up she will tell them to leave because she will let shit burn rather than even talk to a republican. Just like she let Chicago go to total shit and hurt all of its residents because she hates Republicans.

Back when this all started when morons like her were letting BLM run around and commit thousands of crimes unchecked Trump offered multiple times to help, she said no, when it got real bad he threatened to send help multiple times and she said no.

Now this is all her fault and she should be voted out or brought up on charges for knowingly and willingly hurting people's lives

Yet another top of the crime rate board for cities, right along with the top cities that are also democrat run cities.

Remember what these Progs have done. If we get a good economy again, remember what they did. They have not even begun to pay for the pain they have caused.

How it’s going:
View attachment 578833

She is such an idiot. I'd be curious to see how blind the left are when it comes time for her re-election.

Forum List

Back