Lightyear flops at the box office

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Since the film was banned for cartoon characters of the same sex swapping a kiss in 14 countries around the world, and a lack luster response from the US crowds, the film has largely disappointed Disney, but why?

Maybe if Buzz had not slipped some tongue for the kiddies in the gay kissing scene things would have gone better?

Beats the hell out of me.

Since the film was banned for cartoon characters of the same sex swapping a kiss in 14 countries around the world, and a lack luster response from the US crowds, the film has largely disappointed Disney, but why?

Maybe if Buzz had not slipped some tongue for the kiddies in the gay kissing scene things would have gone better?

Why is this in politics?

$50 million in the first weekend is not a "flop." Not as good as expected, but how long can you push the same story without the viewing public getting tired of it? Toy Story was cool, but over and over again?

I think that explains more than the cultural shock.

Turns out grooming kids into faggotry is less popular than the degenerates think it is.

And?

$50 million in the first weekend is not a "flop." Not as good as expected, but how long can you push the same story without the viewing public getting tired of it? Toy Story was cool, but over and over again?

I think that explains more than the cultural shock.
Oh, I don't think so.

We have an eight year old granddaughter than lives a few miles away.

She spends time with us and one of the things we like to do is go to the movies.

Typically we would take her to a new Disney movie. We have done that several times in the past.

No more Disney movies and especially no more movies with queers in them.

1655828488656.png

Forum List

Back