‘Like an octopus’: Trump accuser rebuts ex-president’s denial that he groped her

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Yeah Trump brags about woman love him but is it something he wants to brag about with all that is known. He cheated on his first wife and married the mistress.

then the tape where he say woman like him to grab them by the P

Do not understand why they would vote for him other than they are republicans. Well they do not have to vote if its that much of a problem

Well I guess the logic is since there are a high number of woman who vote that he could not grab at that many so they fell safe

Trump is on his third wife. The other two took the money and ran yes that was a reference to Steve miller band song "take the money and run"

19 woman have made the accusation

Yeah some may claim its because he has money but then again it may be because he did it and has money.

Yeah Trump brags about woman love him but is it something he wants to brag about with all that is known. He cheated on his first wife and married the mistress.

then the tape where he say woman like him to grab them by the P

Do not understand why they would vote for him other than they are republicans. Well they do not have to vote if its that much of a problem

Well I guess the logic is since there are a high number of woman who vote that he could not grab at that many so they fell safe

Trump is on his third wife. The other two took the money and ran yes that was a reference to Steve miller band song "take the money and run"

19 woman have made the accusation

Yeah some may claim its because he has money but then again it may be because he did it and has money.

Well he tells us how he does it. He starts kissing them and then grabs them..
He is a convicted sexual predator as well. He is dirtier than his good friend Epstein.

50 fucking years ago?

Hilarious!

The Creepy Ones in Canada have been targeting me for 40, since I was a kid, all to defend their own predators and pedos.

Don't underestimate anyone with a motive and lack of consequences. I don't know if he did this or not, he probably felt free to do many things that men with power and money did in his time, not unlike rock stars or movie stars.

However, as you said, 50 years later...I mean....

50 fucking years ago?

Hilarious!
his current wife is 54

trump is 78

24 years age difference

so 50 years ago the age different existed

so your saying she was 4 and trump was 28

no red flag here

Melania encountered Donald Trump at a night club called the Kit Kat Club in 1998 when she was 28 and he was 52.

I believe was still married.

Donald Trump, who is 52 at the time, has been dating the Norwegian heiress Celina Midelfart for several months while finalizing his divorce from second wife Marla Maples. He goes with Midelfart to a Fashion Week party — where he meets then-28-year-old Melania Knauss. Donald sends Celina to the bathroom so he can talk to Melania, according to a 2016 profile in GQ

his current wife is 54

trump is 78

24 years age difference

so 50 years ago the age different existed

so your saying she was 4 and trump was 28

no red flag here

Melania encountered Donald Trump at a night club called the Kit Kat Club in 1998 when she was 28 and he was 52.

I believe was still married.

Donald Trump, who is 52 at the time, has been dating the Norwegian heiress Celina Midelfart for several months while finalizing his divorce from second wife Marla Maples. He goes with Midelfart to a Fashion Week party — where he meets then-28-year-old Melania Knauss. Donald sends Celina to the bathroom so he can talk to Melania, according to a 2016 profile in GQ

Yeah republican vote for him as they are the moral majority

Forum List

Back