Lincoln Project, darling of the anti-Trumpers, is going down in flames.

At least one of them is a homosexual predator
Sure, where's the proof.
dozens of people hav come forth
Sure, where are they to be found.

People have come forward with hostile work environment claims.

And internal memos talking about the pervs actions.

There's a reason why the rats are jumping ship. Interesting how you are defending them. Progressives seem to like pedophiles. I wonder why that is?

1613443040811.png

Well, good for Steve. His work is done for now anyway. :)

“I am resigning my seat on the Lincoln Project board to make room for the appointment of a female board member as the first step to reform and professionalize the Lincoln Project,” Schmidt wrote.

Looks like they're doing just find to me. This was from four days ago and pushing a million hits.

Yuppers. We are still around. And waiting for the next project to come online. Justice is a bitch, ain't it.

“I am resigning my seat on the Lincoln Project board to make room for the appointment of a female board member as the first step to reform and professionalize the Lincoln Project,” Schmidt wrote.

Looks like they're doing just find to me. This was from four days ago and pushing a million hits.

Yuppers. We are still around. And waiting for the next project to come online. Justice is a bitch, ain't it.

You're a pedo lover too?

Lincoln Project was formed by a bunch of "GOP strategists" which is code for political opportunists who hate Donald Trump. We have a number of USMB posters who just LUVVED to post the latest Trump bash piece from these hucksters. Where are you guys now? The Lincoln Project has shut down all donations and their board members are jumping ship like rats off a sinking ship. And yes there are pedophilia charges pending as well. Wasn't George Conway, Kelly Anne's husband a Lincoln Project co-founder? Hmmmmmm........

Its the Republicans fake centrist and progressives can get behind ....

Send young men ...lol lots of young men

It's a good thing for the Lincoln Project to reshuffle the deck right now - Timing is perfect

Took a glance at their posted contributors, interesting group to say the least, most are either the wealthy or liberal front groups located in the NE, NY, and California. So why hide behind the name of The 16th and not just contribute directly to China Joe? Could it be overturning SALT tax laws comes into play, or simply birds of a feather flock together?

Lincoln Project was formed by a bunch of "GOP strategists" which is code for political opportunists who hate Donald Trump. We have a number of USMB posters who just LUVVED to post the latest Trump bash piece from these hucksters. Where are you guys now? The Lincoln Project has shut down all donations and their board members are jumping ship like rats off a sinking ship. And yes there are pedophilia charges pending as well. Wasn't George Conway, Kelly Anne's husband a Lincoln Project co-founder? Hmmmmmm........

It's only a matter of time until George Conway gets outed as a pedo, too. Apparently, the entire Lincoln Project was a front for money laundering and child sex trafficking.

It's only a matter of time until George Conway gets outed as a pedo, too. Apparently, the entire Lincoln Project was a front for money laundering and child sex trafficking.
Apparently, you like to make stuff up.

Forum List

Back