Lincoln statue is now racist !

it seems that the white man that signed the emancipation proclamation is an evil whitey also ! maybe all statues and art depicting whites should be removed ....would that satisfy the communist blm and their weak white democrat supporters and slaves ?? maybe we should ask one of their white slave bitches ......hey moonglow ....do yall want to tear them all down ?

My friend, I've been saying it over and over again but no one's listening. The day is coming real fast like when all Christian iconography will be declared racist, soon followed by mass desecration of the same, followed by a similar global attack on Islam, Judaism—all religions. It' that democratic party Snakebite Logic at work again.

it seems that the white man that signed the emancipation proclamation is an evil whitey also ! maybe all statues and art depicting whites should be removed ....would that satisfy the communist blm and their weak white democrat supporters and slaves ?? maybe we should ask one of their white slave bitches ......hey moonglow ....do yall want to tear them all down ?
Well he definitely was a racist. He only freed Blacks to punish the southern inbreds. He even offered them a deal which included making slavery legal for eternity. Their dumb asses turned it down luckily.

“I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races … I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of Negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races from living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be a position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race.”
-Good Ole Abe

Well he was white. He was part of history. That's as far as logical thinking can take some.
Well I thought a little deeper like how he was going to make slavery a permanent thing for the south.
Oh goody one out of how many? But I got to hand it to you it probably took you a year of looking for that.

Well he was white. He was part of history. That's as far as logical thinking can take some.
Well I thought a little deeper like how he was going to make slavery a permanent thing for the south.
Oh goody one out of how many? But I got to hand it to you it probably took you a year of looking for that.
Nope. Found it in like 2 minutes.

“I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races … I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of Negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races from living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be a position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race.”
-Good Ole Abe
Good to see that you took that out of context.

-Good Ole Abe
Good to see that you took that out of context.
:laughing0301:

That was a good one.

Well he definitely was a racist. He only freed Blacks to punish the southern inbreds. He even offered them a deal which included making slavery legal for eternity. Their dumb asses turned it down luckily.
That tug of war over slavery had been going on for how many years in Congress before the Civil War? Well, the cries to abolish slavery had begun by 1800. England outlawed slavery in 1807. All we did was make it illegal to import any more. So in the south they started breeding programs instead. By 1820, Congress was making sure no free state was admitted unless an equal slave holding state was admitted, too. How many Presidents did we have from 1800 to 1861 who did absolutely nothing? At least he did it.

Maybe his reasons were more complicated than the hero stories we were raised on, but he finally ended an abomination. A lot of people think that was worth honoring.

That tug of war over slavery had been going on for how many years in Congress before the Civil War? Well, the cries to abolish slavery had begun by 1800. England outlawed slavery in 1807. All we did was make it illegal to import any more. So in the south they started breeding programs instead. By 1820, Congress was making sure no free state was admitted unless an equal slave holding state was admitted, too. How many Presidents did we have from 1800 to 1861 who did absolutely nothing? At least he did it.

Maybe his reasons were more complicated than the hero stories we were raised on, but he finally ended an abomination. A lot of people think that was worth honoring.
Why not honor John Brown who fought knowing that he was going to die to free Black people? Abe does get a very slight pass but it would bother me if they tore it down.

Forum List

Back