Lindsay Graham gets primary opponent!

Lindsey belongs in a prison cell next to McCain where they can have anal intercourse in the shower room. McCain can show Lindsey how to tap on a wall to communicate with other prisoners while he hides Lindsey's watch up his ass.

Awesome! I hope she makes a big deal out of his homosexuality, too!

Let the teatards and wingnuts take each other down, and a sane Democrat will win the seat.

It's highly unlikely a Democrat will win that seat, Graham or no Graham, and even if he is gay, I think pressing that issue would only backfire.

Let the teatards and wingnuts take each other down, and a sane Democrat will win the seat.

It's highly unlikely a Democrat will win that seat, Graham or no Graham, and even if he is gay, I think pressing that issue would only backfire.

I could care less if he's gay because at the end of the day he is a war mongering sociopath, and it astounds me that the people of the great state of South Carolina would elect such a cretin.

You have just been nominated for the "Oxymoron of the Month" award for your entry "sane Democrat."

Congratulations!

Well, maybe the "teabaggers" should attack him if he's a fag. Personally, I'd rather they attack because he's an arm chair general.

I just don't see a teabagger challenging Graham without resorting to attacks on his homosexuality.

They can't win on the issues, so they always attack their opponents.

Well MAYBE if there was a tea party opponent running against him that might happen seeing how Mace is a liberty republican and not a social conservative nazi like the tea party is that won't happen.

Forum List

Back