Lindsay Graham gets primary opponent!

I just don't see a teabagger challenging Graham without resorting to attacks on his homosexuality.

They can't win on the issues, so they always attack their opponents.

The only ones I ever see attacking his homosexuality are left-wing goobers like you.

Lindsey Graham to be Primaried by Female, Tea Party Favorite: Nancy Mace | Ben Swann Full Disclosure

YES! She is gonna whoop his ass! Why do these idiots claim she is a tea party favorite? She is a Ron Paul republican not a fuckin tea party tard.

^^^^^Contradictory statement.

You must be pretty disconnected from politics if you don't know the difference. Simple actually

Ron Paul Republican-Socially Liberal,Fiscally Conservative
Tea Party-Socially conservative,fiscally conservative

Neither is that great since both want to shut off help for the poor but that is the difference.

The poor are an interesting subject. In my experience, many choose to be poor and just get along. And then there are some born poor and can't break the cycle so they end up in jail for taking the easy way out.

I have no empathy for those 2 types.

But sooner or later we're all going to be poor.

The poor are an interesting subject. In my experience, many choose to be poor and just get along. And then there are some born poor and can't break the cycle so they end up in jail for taking the easy way out.

Damn...that sucks...why the hell would someone CHOOSE to be poor? Yikes...I am always looking for a better way out and up! Jail been there done that hate it.

Lindsey Graham to be Primaried by Female, Tea Party Favorite: Nancy Mace | Ben Swann Full Disclosure

YES! She is gonna whoop his ass! Why do these idiots claim she is a tea party favorite? She is a Ron Paul republican not a fuckin tea party tard.

^^^^^Contradictory statement.

You must be pretty disconnected from politics if you don't know the difference. Simple actually

Ron Paul Republican-Socially Liberal,Fiscally Conservative
Tea Party-Socially conservative,fiscally conservative

Neither is that great since both want to shut off help for the poor but that is the difference.
Ron Paul is not a "Social Liberal". :lol:

But if that happens, you'll be sure to blame others and not yourself.

Damn...that sucks...why the hell would someone CHOOSE to be poor? Yikes...I am always looking for a better way out and up! Jail been there done that hate it.

I'm speaking about inner city minorities living off the welfare system with just enough to get by and not have to work. They've had decades of practice and they pass the misery down.

But some people choose to be homeless and poor. I've seen it.

Forum List

Back