Lindsey Graham Prediction

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011

Trump lost the House, the Senate and the White House. He has destroyed the GOP.

Graham was right. Too bad he has spent the last four years suckling at Trump's man tits and aiding and abetting Trump's odious behavior.

Here's what else Graham said that he promptly forgot:

"I want to talk to the Trump supporters for a minute. I don't know who you are, and I don't know why you like this guy...Here's what you're buying. He's a race-baiting, xenophobic religious bigot. He doesn't represent my party. He doesn't represent the values that the men and women who wear the uniform are fighting for."

"He doesn't have the temperament or judgement to control himself when he gets mad. This is kook land."

"I'm not gonna try to get into the mind of Donald Trump, because there's not a whole lot of space there. I think he's a kook.
I think he's crazy. I think he's unfit for office. I'm a Republican, he's not. He's not a conservative Republican. He's an opportunist."

Graham was right. Too bad he has spent the last four years suckling at Trump's man tits and aiding and abetting Trump's odious behavior.

"I want to talk to the Trump supporters for a minute. I don't know who you are, and I don't know why you like this guy...Here's what you're buying. He's a race-baiting, xenophobic religious bigot. He doesn't represent my party. He doesn't represent the values that the men and women who wear the uniform are fighting for."

"He doesn't have the temperament or judgement to control himself when he gets mad. This is kook land."

"I'm not gonna try to get into the mind of Donald Trump, because there's not a whole lot of space there. I think he's a kook.
I think he's crazy. I think he's unfit for office. I'm a Republican, he's not. He's not a conservative Republican. He's an opportunist."

Ironically, they had the presidency, Senate AND House thanks to Trump, and what did they do?

As a rule, I never trust career politicians. This will be Grahams last term unless the deep pockets in the Dems prop him up.

Republican voters have been voting against democrats for years...its been a long time since we voted for a republican...until Trump stepped up to the plate...finally we had a republican we could vote for and not just to keep a democrat out....and Lyndsey and his buddies couldn't take it....

Lindsey also said his party had gone batshit crazy. I wonder what Donald had on him

The commies know they have fraud on their side. So far it appears an insurmountable fraud machine and politicians terrified to admit it. Except for Trump. The only one with courage.

Another that should hang from the rafters.

It would be great if he wasn't such a suck ass piece of shit!

WOW. That is such an accurate description. How did he go from that to his most ardent supporter?

WOW. That is such an accurate description. How did he go from that to his most ardent supporter?

Graham is an opportunist, which he projected onto Trump.

Forum List

Back