Lindsey Graham Slammed For Assault Rifle Photo-Op

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) was slammed by the father of a school shooting victim for a video showing himself firing an assault-style rifle as America reels from a series of deadly mass shootings.

Reeling? Who's reeling? Anyone falling apart?

Parkland was a local crime magnified by media to a national crisis for political gain, as are all shootings. Defense usage hardly ever sees print.

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) was slammed by the father of a school shooting victim for a video showing himself firing an assault-style rifle as America reels from a series of deadly mass shootings.

Parkland was a local crime magnified by media to a national crisis for political gain, as are all shootings. Defense usage hardly ever sees print.

If you want to stop gun crime? Vote out democrat party judges, prosecutors and politicians........it is their policies that create the levels of gun violence that we see in democrat party controlled cities....

That father should work to remove democrats....he would stop more gun crime that way.

Ask the friends and relatives of the victims. Ask the people in the communities where these shootings happened.

How about you point out to them the actual criminals released by the policies of the democrat party. You guys have been lying to people about guns for so long, you haven't had to account for releasing the violent gun offenders doing 99% of the gun murders in this country.

The democrat party creates gun crime......Americans who own 20 million AR-15 rifles are not creating that crime.....

YOu are an idiot.

Ask the friends and relatives of the victims. Ask the people in the communities where these shootings happened.

Boulder.....rifle....10 killed...

They don't understand the issues.......otherwise they would stop voting for democrats....

The gun doesn't determine how many people are killed, you doofus.......the choice of target....a gun free zone, and how long it takes for good guys with guns to shoot back at the attacker determine how many people die......

Boulder, rifle 10 killed

- 7 shot, pump action shotgun..... murdered 12, like the Navy Yard shooter...

-A 5 shot, pump action shotgun..... murdered 20 people and wounded 70, like the Kerch, Russia shooter...with the local police station 100 yards away....

-9mm pistol, and a .22 caliber pistol with a 10 round magazine and murdered 32 people like the Virginia tech shooter...

-2, 9mm pistols and murdered 24 people, like the Luby's cafe shooter....

-double barreled shotgun, and a .22 caliber bolt action rifle...and killed 13 people, like the shooter in Cumbria, England did....

An AR15 is not an assault rifle...this is an assault rifle...

1617376344672.png

Why is he being slammed for showing how these weapons work and doing so, while demonstrating a safe way to fire a gun?

We should encourage people that want to own and operate how to do just that...be safe and responsible.

You mean like Democrat controlled Chicago or other big city shitholes where every night Negroes shoot each other with cheap illegal handguns? Because that is where the great majority of the gun crimes are committed in the US.

I have news for the stupid uneducated pussy Moon Bats. That is not an assault rifle.

You're wasting your time, Huffingpaint told them otherwise

I just ordered a Sig Sauer P365XL from Palmetto State Armory a few minutes ago. Am I going to die?

I doubt it. I'm confident you know gun safety

I am a certified firearms instructor and range officer so maybe I will be able to figure out how not to shoot myself.

These Liberal think that me buying a firearm is a threat to them. That is just the kind of pussy assholes they are.

I have news for the stupid uneducated pussy Moon Bats. That is not an assault rifle.

I just ordered a Sig Sauer P365XL from Palmetto State Armory a few minutes ago. Am I going to die?

I am a certified firearms instructor and range officer so maybe I will be able to figure out how not to shoot myself.

These Liberal think that me buying a firearm is a threat to them. That is just the kind of pussy assholes they are.

They'd wet their panties over my husband's collection

I’m so sick of hearing the words assault rifle and weapons of war being thrown around. As has been said before assault is an act not a thing as for weapons of war yes the military has fully automatic weapons they also have weapons that can be switched from fully automatic to semi automatic they also have semi automatic pistols combat shotguns bolt action sniper rifles. Using today’s logic all of these could be labeled weapons of war and banned as well.

Look at what one of the Moon Bat idiots wrote. LOL! The weapon of choice for most murders in the US are cheap pistols in the hands of minority street thugs in the big city ghettos.

Very few long guns are ever used in crime.

Nathan Schneider@SchneiderLD35

That weapon is the preferred choice for mass murderers, you sociopath. It's been used to kill kids in schools. Fuck off indefinitely. #GunViolence #BoulderMassacre #GunReformNow

Look at what one of the Moon Bat idiots wrote. LOL! The weapon of choice for most murders in the US are cheap pistols in the hands of minority street thugs in the big city ghettos.

That weapon is the preferred choice for mass murderers, you sociopath. It's been used to kill kids in schools. Fuck off indefinitely. #GunViolence #BoulderMassacre #GunReformNow

Nate's emotional.... most left loons are

Nate's emotional.... most left loons are

He forgot to mention that high profile mass murders are committed with firearms other than AR-15s. Like Columbine or Virginia Beach.

They'd wet their panties over my husband's collection

Your husband sounds like somebody I would like to go shooting with some day.

Forum List

Back