Lindsey Graham Stabs Trump In The Back With Woodward Interview

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018

"Tucker Carlson has blamed Senator Lindsey Graham for encouraging President Donald Trump to speak to Watergate journalist Bob Woodward for his latest book about the White House. Carlson said that Trump should never have agreed to the interviews for the book in the first place, and pointed the finger at the North Carolina senator for encouraging the president to sit down with Woodward -- "What is surprising is that Donald Trump participated in making the book. The president sat for repeated interviews with Bob Woodward. Why in the world would he do that?"

According to Tucker, unnamed sources told him that Lindsey Graham convinced Trump to do the interview -- the same Lindsey Graham that convinced the war-loser McCain to hand over the Steele dossier to the FBI....As Tucker brilliantly pointed out -- Lindsey has been against everything Trump campaigned on -- from ending illegal immigration, ending foreign wars and maintaining law and order at home -- and he has been against it more than the Democrats have, according to Tucker...

However, Trump is a brilliant warrior (perhaps the greatest warrior in American history) with a strong powerful mind -- and he uses his mind very powerfully -- so I am sure he is playing Lindsey Graham in order to expose him as a fraud -- and this Woodward interview is another chess move from Trump to expose the fact that Biden conspired with China to create this virus to hurt Trump....but we all know Biden is too dumb to pull that off, so it makes sense that Lindsey Graham helped him..

I'm not sure when people will get it through their heads that no one influences Trump except...Trump. Carlson should know that by now. But instead of blaming Trump for his ego and arrogance, he blames Graham. Typical Trump supporter. Deflect and divert blame to anyone except the person that deserves it. Trump sat down with Woodward and does what he does best. Riff about himself. It's all unfiltered. What comes out of his mouth is what he believes. He believes nothing will touch him. Nothing will come back to bite him. His loyal followers will support and worship him even if he tells them to their faces that he thinks they're morons.

"Tucker Carlson has blamed Senator Lindsey Graham for encouraging President Donald Trump to speak to Watergate journalist Bob Woodward for his latest book about the White House. Carlson said that Trump should never have agreed to the interviews for the book in the first place, and pointed the finger at the North Carolina senator for encouraging the president to sit down with Woodward -- "What is surprising is that Donald Trump participated in making the book. The president sat for repeated interviews with Bob Woodward. Why in the world would he do that?"

According to Tucker, unnamed sources told him that Lindsey Graham convinced Trump to do the interview -- the same Lindsey Graham that convinced the war-loser McCain to hand over the Steele dossier to the FBI....As Tucker brilliantly pointed out -- Lindsey has been against everything Trump campaigned on -- from ending illegal immigration, ending foreign wars and maintaining law and order at home -- and he has been against it more than the Democrats have, according to Tucker...

However, Trump is a brilliant warrior (perhaps the greatest warrior in American history) with a strong powerful mind -- and he uses his mind very powerfully -- so I am sure he is playing Lindsey Graham in order to expose him as a fraud -- and this Woodward interview is another chess move from Trump to expose the fact that Biden conspired with China to create this virus to hurt Trump....but we all know Biden is too dumb to pull that off, so it makes sense that Lindsey Graham helped him..

Yeah, because Orange Jesus is 7 years old and can't make decisions for himself. So let's blame the guy who encouraged him.

Trump worshippers ...

I doubt Trump even cares If anything it exposes Lindsey Graham.
The interview won't change anything for people already voting for Trump.

LOL, So Tucker is mad because he believes that Graham should have known that Trump would brag and lie and that Woodward would actually report on that. LOL

Looking for a humorous silver lining to this disaster, Donald Trump thought he was just fine sitting down with Bob Woodward.

He can't hep it. He is a narcissist. A big name wanted to interview him. You can hear it in his voice.

Lindsey Graham's not a Senator from North Carolina. That easily renders the whole thing suspect in my mind...

You never know where Graham will be on any issue. He was a fanatical supporter of the nominations of Kagan and Sotomayor, the Iraq war or any war for that part, NAFTA and open borders-amnesty. His best friends in congress were two assholes, McCain and Teddy Kennedy. He seemed to become an unlikely Trump ally for a while but it must have been some kind of ploy. Trump will get him back if he finds out he was played. But it was a poor decision by Trump to sit with this Woodward has been even though the narrative these dweebs are trying to push is absurd. The biggest losers coming out of this are the idiotic Biden supporters who make believe they're appalled at Trump's dishonesty about the virus.

Last edited:
Trump knew there was a fire in the theater but didn`t sound the alarm because he was afraid there would be a panic and people might be trampled to death. He`s always concerned with the welfare of others. :rolleyes:

I'm not sure when people will get it through their heads that no one influences Trump except...Trump. Carlson should know that by now. But instead of blaming Trump for his ego and arrogance, he blames Graham. Typical Trump supporter. Deflect and divert blame to anyone except the person that deserves it. Trump sat down with Woodward and does what he does best. Riff about himself. It's all unfiltered. What comes out of his mouth is what he believes. He believes nothing will touch him. Nothing will come back to bite him. His loyal followers will support and worship him even if he tells them to their faces that he thinks they're morons.

Posts the moron who votes for the democrat party....the focus of evil in this country.

Posts the moron who votes for the democrat party....the focus of evil in this country.

Channeling Reagan now, huh? Interesting that Reagan would had absolutely no respect for Trump and wouldn't believe that someone like that would be let into the Republican party.
Trump was arrogant. So he talked to Woodward. I don't think he even cared that he was being recorded. He thinks he's above...everything.
I will return you now to your division pimping.

Channeling Reagan now, huh? Interesting that Reagan would had absolutely no respect for Trump and wouldn't believe that someone like that would be let into the Republican party.
Trump was arrogant. So he talked to Woodward. I don't think he even cared that he was being recorded. He thinks he's above...everything.
I will return you now to your division pimping.
Trump may be JFK Democrat. Which would not be elected today by Progs.

You just can't trust those damn Republicans! Oh, wait.

Forum List

Back