List of top 20 things destroying America

Do you really think that any of those are "destroying America"?

Well, technically speaking the OP worded it as "obstacles facing America".

If it's truly about destroying America - my list is short: Twinkies

This is stemming off of another thread. I want to ask all of you... what are the top 20 obstacles facing this country right now?

I'm posting this to hopefully prove a point to someone else on this site but I'm sure it will go terribly wrong :razz:

I'll start:

The deficit
threat of terrorism
rise of China
weakening of europe
partisanship between Democrats and Republicans
the state of the media

Carry on.

And don't just say "Obama" you can do better than that.

2 things only:

Laziness and Apathy.

This is stemming off of another thread. I want to ask all of you... what are the top 20 obstacles facing this country right now?

I'm posting this to hopefully prove a point to someone else on this site but I'm sure it will go terribly wrong :razz:

I'll start:

The deficit
threat of terrorism
rise of China
weakening of europe
the state of the media

Carry on.

Barack
Hussein
Obama

Bureaucratism.

We are being nibbled to death by faceless, soulless, mindless bureaucrats with trivial, yet expensive, bullshit.

The seventeenth amendment
The sixteenth amendment
Social Security
Medicare
Obamacare
The war on drugs
The war on terror
Roe v. Wade (and I'm pro-choice)
The supreme court new New London ruling
Miranda
The department of education

The sixteenth amendment
Social Security
Medicare
Obamacare
The war on drugs
The war on terror
Miranda

Don't forget about the part of the fourteenth amendment that made all these personal violations of our civil rights possible!

The infamous double negative that makes it possible for our government to deprive any person of life, liberty, and property by "due process."

From the 14th Amendment:
...nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law."​

Can you believe we would be so stupid so as to let tyrants decide when they can kill us, take our liberties and property?

I'll start:

The deficit
threat of terrorism
rise of China
weakening of europe
the state of the media

Carry on.

Social conservatism should be in the top five – if not number one.

The sixteenth amendment
Social Security
Medicare
Obamacare
The war on drugs
The war on terror
Miranda

Don't forget about the part of the fourteenth amendment that made all these personal violations of our civil rights possible!

The infamous double negative that makes it possible for our government to deprive any person of life, liberty, and property by "due process."

From the 14th Amendment:
...nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law."​

Can you believe we would be so stupid so as to let tyrants decide when they can kill us, take our liberties and property?

That's a triple negative :eek:

The sixteenth amendment
Social Security
Medicare
Obamacare
The war on drugs
The war on terror
Miranda

From the 14th Amendment:

Can you imagine the looks on the peoples face if they were asked to vote on a bill that says that any state may deprive any person of life, liberty, and property with due process? This in the amendments that were supposed to "end" slavery?

From the 14th Amendment:

Can you imagine the looks on the peoples face if they were asked to vote on a bill that says that any state may deprive any person of life, liberty, and property with due process? This in the amendments that were supposed to "end" slavery?

"No Congress shall make no Law that does not restrict the right of the People to avoid being deprived of freedom from Rights not elsewhere foresworn in this Document .......

.... except...."

Last edited:

I'll start:

The deficit
threat of terrorism
rise of China
weakening of europe
the state of the media

Carry on.

Existence of private health "insurance"
Lax gun laws
Insufficient social safety net
Underspending on public schools
Trade agreements favoring foreign importers
The Iraq War Debt
Insufficient taxation on the leisure classes
Overly aggressive military polices
The existence of white, southern conservative Christians.

Democrats that want 30 million uneducated unskilled workers to flood the states decimating their economies simply because they'll do anything, and I mean anythingto win elections.

We don't have enough jobs for everyone now yet they want 30 million more unemployed workers driving down wages like they've done in California destroying the Middle-Class. Not strengthening it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back