Listening to these idiots at the confirmation hearing is making me sick.

Wray, asked what someone should do if contacted by a foreigner w election-related info: "I think it would be wise to tell the FBI."

Crooked Dick Durbin does not give a damn about USA. It's all about his party's power.

don't be a dick, Dick.

Republican Senators refused to even consider Merrick Garland for the Supreme Court despite the fact he was qualified.

Yet there's a Trump probe from a former FBI chief and one was fired in the middle of an investigation and they are holding confirmation hearings on an FBI nominee from someone being investigated over collusion.

Only a hyper partisan sychophant could justify all of that.

Republican Senators refused to even consider Merrick Garland for the Supreme Court despite the fact he was qualified.

Yet there's a Trump probe from a former FBI chief and one was fired in the middle of an investigation and they are holding confirmation hearings on an FBI nominee from someone being investigated over collusion.

Salty

Salty

If I'm salty over the truth, so be it.

Bunch of self gratitoutious bloviating idiots. Endless talking about nonsensical bullshit. And they haven't asked a single question yet which is the only purpose of this process.

Stfu & do your damn jobs, these are our tax dollars your wasting as you pat each other on the back.
A couple of observations from listening on the radio for an hour:

1. Totally and utterly agree with you. Hearing the senators cram so many self congratulating remarks into their 10 minutes was disgusting.

2. Some of the Senators sound drunk or too old to do their jobs.

3. Wray seems like a good choice. Evenhanded and tough. He will investigate Ukraine and Don Jr. both. Respects the FBI. I will try to not let my bias against his name due to the villain in the Aubrey/Maturin series by Patrick O'Brian to get in my way.

4. Boy is that a job I would like or what? Head of the FBI. Maybe head of NSA would be cooler but since it's a pipe dream I'll stick with FBI.

Civil servants are generally useless tools consumed by the power the state confers upon them.....

From county clerks to the executive office, these taxpayer welfare positions and their authority should be limited / eliminated in as many ways as possible.....

Bunch of self gratitoutious bloviating idiots. Endless talking about nonsensical bullshit. And they haven't asked a single question yet which is the only purpose of this process.

Stfu & do your damn jobs, these are our tax dollars your wasting as you pat each other on the back.
These are the same people that YOU elect.

Everyone of us elects a maximum of four people in Washington. Of those four I voted for none of them

So you've got no problem with it. Got you

Crooked Dick Durbin does not give a damn about USA. It's all about his party's power.

don't be a dick, Dick.
how can a guy with a name dick being anything but a dick. he's the king of dicks for sure. I wish he knew the constitution and our laws.

Everyone of us elects a maximum of four people in Washington. Of those four I voted for none of them
How do you elect 4 people? 2 Senators and 1 congressperson= 4 people?

We vote for President too.

Ah, another person who pretends they didn't support the biggest presidential failure in our history

Ah, another person who pretends they didn't support the biggest presidential failure in our history

I think it's quite obvious I didn't support Obama though I'm sure James Buchanan still qualifies as worse

Forum List

Back