Litter Robot

Harpy Eagle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2017

Anyone have one of these?

I said I would never spend that much money on a litter box, but then my daughter and her boyfriend got one and they love it so much they convinced me to get one.

Right now I have one of these but they still need fairly constant attention.

3 cats ....I can assure you one would not use it...

My daughter and her boyfriend have 4 between them and none of them have any issue with it.

why would you order this before moving? wait till you get to panama

That is 5 years off, and I do not plan to take any of our pets with us. Of the two cats one is likely to be gone by then, the other one and our dog if she is still with us will go with one of our kids.

I love our pets and understand the joy a pet brings to the home, but they also tie you down and we plan to travel a lot the first decade of our retirement.

I said I would never spend that much money on a litter box, but then my daughter and her boyfriend got one and they love it so much they convinced me to get one.

Had one. Don't do it! My cat got so used to the box always being clean, that if the batteries died, and the box wasn't clean she' shit somewheres else. And going back to a regular box was a fucking nightmare.

Screw that.
I will keep scooping and spend that money on me.

I consider it spending it on me as I have always been the one cleaning up after our cats.

We keep the litter box in the basement and I do not normally go down there except to clean the box.

$700.00!

I can afford it but I have a wife that scoops for free. ;)

I did the Gen 3, and that was painful enough.

But if it turns our near as well as the robot vacuum we got during Prime Days it will be worth every penny

I have a couple of the manual rolling ones and they work great without costing as much as a new set of tire for your car.

My daughter and her boyfriend have 4 between them and none of them have any issue with it.

That is 5 years off, and I do not plan to take any of our pets with us. Of the two cats one is likely to be gone by then, the other one and our dog if she is still with us will go with one of our kids.

I love our pets and understand the joy a pet brings to the home, but they also tie you down and we plan to travel a lot the first decade of our retirement.
we lost a dog during the katrina evacuation. leaving her was not fun, and the old lady is still not over it.

It depends on your cat and how they use the litter box. This would be good for cats who are small or slim and don't aim there pee outside the litter box or kick out litter.
I looked into these type units when we had 3 cats and had to pass because 1 cat wouldn't fit but she would try and end up peeing outside the opening, which screws up any type of litter system.

We only have 1 cat now who prefers to be outside, we drag her in at night or if it's going to storm or gets too cold, so the litter box is no longer an issue.for me.

It depends on your cat and how they use the litter box. This would be good for cats who are small or slim and don't aim there pee outside the litter box or kick out litter.
I looked into these type units when we had 3 cats and had to pass because 1 cat wouldn't fit but she would try and end up peeing outside the opening, which screws up any type of litter system.

We only have 1 cat now who prefers to be outside, we drag her in at night or if it's going to storm or gets too cold, so the litter box is no longer an issue.for me.
mine will use it in a pinch, but do prefer outside.

Forum List

Back