Little People Wrestling is now pretty much extinct

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Major wrestling promotions like WWE and AEW seem to have totally forgotten the fact that dwarves can be athletic too, and just as mean as a 300 pounder.

Since other sports like football and basketball don't have divisions for these athlete either, this sounds like a good case for a discrimination lawsuit to force WWE or the NFL to start Little People football leagues and wrestling divisons.

No LGBTQ#$% division either.

They're clearly racist.

There have always been a number of prominent gay wrestlers- from Adorable Adrian Adonis to Goldust and Billy and Chuck- people with divergent sexual preferences have always been allowed to compete in the squared circle.

There have always been a number of prominent gay wrestlers- from Adorable Adrian Adonis to Goldust and Billy and Chuck- people with divergent sexual preferences have always been allowed to compete in the squared circle.
I identify as Hulk Hogan.

I don't believe there's anything which precludes them from starting their own leagues...

Being that professional wrestling is a show, it would not be surprising had at least some of those men just played gay. You know, like Eric McCormack on Will and Grace is straight but plays a gay guy.

Being that professional wrestling is a show, it would not be surprising had at least some of those men just played gay. You know, like Eric McCormack on Will and Grace is straight but plays a gay guy.

How about the tall black guy in the NBA who was celebrated a few years ago as the "First Gay Basketball Player"?

Maybe he was actually normative?

Smaller people could add to the show. I agree they should find a place for them. I seen a few of there matches in the past. They will entertain the crowd.

Major wrestling promotions like WWE and AEW seem to have totally forgotten the fact that dwarves can be athletic too, and just as mean as a 300 pounder.

Since other sports like football and basketball don't have divisions for these athlete either, this sounds like a good case for a discrimination lawsuit to force WWE or the NFL to start Little People football leagues and wrestling divisons.

Fake wrestling is NOT a sport, dumbass.

Forum List

Back