Live Feed: Trump Supporters Lining Up Ahead Of Tonight’s Comeback Rally In Florida (All Different Ages And Races Also Interviews)

I'll say one thing. Trump can sure pack them in and from what I just saw they sure aren't uneducated and gullible like RWinger likes to tell one and all.

In fact most of them sounded pretty damned smart.

I want the America we had before Covid and Trump needs to be at the helm to get that back. He has my vote in Nov.

I sure wouldn't vote for train wreck Biden.
Pretty damned smart like this?..

A perfect example of "educated" trump minions. Scary

I'll say one thing. Trump can sure pack them in and from what I just saw they sure aren't uneducated and gullible like RWinger likes to tell one and all.

I want the America we had before Covid and Trump needs to be at the helm to get that back. He has my vote in Nov.

Not scary at all. Just people with brains who know who to support.

That is the point. They are obviously uneducated socially and mentally, exactly what I would expect from most trump supporters.

That is the point. They are obviously uneducated socially and mentally, exactly what I would expect from most trump supporters.

Well obviously you've never spoken to any of them. Uneducated my ass.

I expect nothing less from an elitist snob.

Carry on dumbass.

Carry on dumbass.

I have indeed spoken to many of 'em. In fact, I watched a video of interviews at the Florida rally. Uninformed for sure,
lambchop.

Carry on dumbass.

I have indeed spoken to many of 'em. In fact, I watched a video of interviews at the Florida rally. Uninformed for sure,
lambchop.

In your opinion. Elitist snob.

Oh and their "uneducated" vote will count just as much as your elitist snob vote will count.

If this guy is the best democrats have to offer and next would be Nancy what a sorry pick as Stupid Joe. Almost as bad as their last pick the evil and treasonous 'Everything is for sale Hillary. That's Everything Bill hasn't sold them already.

Carry on dumbass.

lambchop.

In your opinion. Elitist snob.

Oh and their "uneducated" vote will count just as much as your elitist snob vote will count.

They are being conned by an expert grifter.

Okay so this is a Live Feed of Trump Supporters lining up and being interviewed ahead of tonight's Comeback Rally in Florida, been going on now for about 1 hour and 50 minutes, what you see is that the Trump Supporters are all different ages and races and they all are enthusiastic and happy (unlike Biden Supporters who all seem absent and the ones you do see all seem whining and screechy)

in three weeks I shall see you all trashy ones crying like dogs bigly...

1602632224758.png

Forum List

Back