Obama created racism and hate...Trump is bringing peace and friendship to Americans of all races...

920x920.jpg

~S~
“Racist” is a cop out. A Leftist sissy cop out. So sick of hearing that word. It has been misused so often it has lost all meaning.
You saying that on an OP claiming Obama created racism...

You are an absolute dic sucker....

This is one of the things the democrats can't afford......people of different races in America...getting along with each other......the democrat party is built on racism....and if Americans stop seeing skin color, and only see human beings....the democrat party is over....

Poll Shows Double-Digit Increase In Race Relations Since Trump Took Office. CBS Reporter: Obama Would Be Envious

New Gallup polling shows a double-digit increase (14%) in the state of race relations since President Donald Trump took office — a far cry from what the mainstream media airwaves echo to viewers every day.

“Gallup’s survey demonstrates numerous categories in which the President has improved the lives of Americans since relieving Barack Obama of his duties in January of 2017,” The Political Insider reported Tuesday on the polling.

“The polling indicates double-digit improvements in how Americans view the nation’s economy, security from terrorism, military strength and … the state of race relations,” the report added.

According to Gallup, “the position of blacks and other racial minorities, the distribution of income and wealth, and the opportunity for a person to get ahead through hard work” have all increased under President Trump.

The Political Insider summed up: “The position of blacks and other racial minorities in the nation rose 9 percent since Obama’s last day in office, while the state of race relations in America shot up 14 percent.”

Now you’re blaming Obama that you’re a hateful racist?
You are a perfect example of the race problem.

Meanwhile back in reality your blob is calling Mexicans rapists. But I’m sure you see no problem with that generalization.
Liberal mayors are letting rapist and murders free, instead of giving them to ice to be deported. Most of them are here illegally. Like I said, you are the problem. Trump is cleaning it up.

How are you cleaning up anything when it has been proven you are guilty of wrongdoing yourself.

This is one of the things the democrats can't afford......people of different races in America...getting along with each other......the democrat party is built on racism....and if Americans stop seeing skin color, and only see human beings....the democrat party is over....

Poll Shows Double-Digit Increase In Race Relations Since Trump Took Office. CBS Reporter: Obama Would Be Envious

New Gallup polling shows a double-digit increase (14%) in the state of race relations since President Donald Trump took office — a far cry from what the mainstream media airwaves echo to viewers every day.

“Gallup’s survey demonstrates numerous categories in which the President has improved the lives of Americans since relieving Barack Obama of his duties in January of 2017,” The Political Insider reported Tuesday on the polling.

“The polling indicates double-digit improvements in how Americans view the nation’s economy, security from terrorism, military strength and … the state of race relations,” the report added.

According to Gallup, “the position of blacks and other racial minorities, the distribution of income and wealth, and the opportunity for a person to get ahead through hard work” have all increased under President Trump.

The Political Insider summed up: “The position of blacks and other racial minorities in the nation rose 9 percent since Obama’s last day in office, while the state of race relations in America shot up 14 percent.”

Meanwhile back in reality your blob is calling Mexicans rapists. But I’m sure you see no problem with that generalization.
Liberal mayors are letting rapist and murders free, instead of giving them to ice to be deported. Most of them are here illegally. Like I said, you are the problem. Trump is cleaning it up.

How are you cleaning up anything when it has been proven you are guilty of wrongdoing yourself.
What wrongdoings have I done?

What wrongdoings have I done?

What did you say you were cleaning up?

Wow...I hope you stretched before you performed that dodge of the fact that your blob has made that and many other racist comments. You could really injure yourself. Liberal mayors.... In most places (like all of them), you're not a "rapist" or "murderer" until a jury convicts you. At that point, they are remanded to the state correctional facilities. The mayor has no sway over them. In fact in most states it's the republican governor who does.

But, as always, the facts do not fit into your cartoonish version of the world.

This thread is nothing but the usual lying Trump Humper lie.

Poll: Overwhelming majority of black voters back any 2020 Democrat over Trump

An overwhelming majority of black voters — 85 percent — said in a new Hill-HarrisX poll that they would choose any Democratic presidential candidate over President Trump.

The survey, which was released on Monday, found this sentiment to be particularly true among black voters along partisan lines.

Ninety-eight percent of black voters who identify as Democrat, and 72 percent of those who identify as independent said they would back whoever ultimately becomes the Democratic nominee over Trump. Just 12 percent of black voters who identify as Republican said the same.

Why must we always label people?
blame the blacks for creating labels...….none of this would be happening if it wasn't for them looking so different from the rest of us "normal" people...

They basically forced us to have to label them....I mean, just look at em….ewww!
Playing the victim card is weak.

That's what you have been doing since this country was founded.
Who is “you”?

The folks who have controlled this country since it was founded, who else would it be.
Pretty sure the Trumps and Bidens didn’t come on the Mayflower. Try again

Study a little history and stop studying His-Story.
“Since it was founded”. Pretty we had a black President since then. For 8 yrs. Yes, racism still exists but not nearly at the level of say the 60s.

An overwhelming majority of black voters — 85 percent — said in a new Hill-HarrisX poll that they would choose any Democratic presidential candidate over President Trump.

The survey, which was released on Monday, found this sentiment to be particularly true among black voters along partisan lines.

Ninety-eight percent of black voters who identify as Democrat, and 72 percent of those who identify as independent said they would back whoever ultimately becomes the Democratic nominee over Trump. Just 12 percent of black voters who identify as Republican said the same.

blame the blacks for creating labels...….none of this would be happening if it wasn't for them looking so different from the rest of us "normal" people...

They basically forced us to have to label them....I mean, just look at em….ewww!
So stop being one pussy.....

Yes, you are quickly becoming the minority -- either do something about it, or shut the fuk up

That's what you have been doing since this country was founded.
Who is “you”?

The folks who have controlled this country since it was founded, who else would it be.

“Since it was founded”. Pretty we had a black President since then. For 8 yrs. Yes, racism still exists but not nearly at the level of say the 60s.
We have plenty of white presidents and it doesn't stop you dic suckers from worrying about white genocide....

“Racist” is a cop out. A Leftist sissy cop out. So sick of hearing that word. It has been misused so often it has lost all meaning.

Never said that. You just love playing the victim card. Help me help me. You’re so weak it’s pathetic.
I help myself by being politically engaged and forming a solidarity against racists like yourselves..and we will always win......don't like it, tough

So stop being one pussy.....

Yes, you are quickly becoming the minority -- either do something about it, or shut the fuk up
Dude, I am a Jew. There are 16mil of us in the world. Blacks and whites hate us equally. I just Laugh and tell em to bring it. I have been a “minority” all my life. I just don’t bitch about it.

Who is “you”?

We have plenty of white presidents and it doesn't stop you dic suckers from worrying about white genocide....
White Genocide? LMAO. Dude, I lost 95% of my ancestors to WW2 and the Holocaust. I know genocide and there is no such thing as white genocide. You want to keep coming at me so be it. Bring it, Bitch.

Never said that. You just love playing the victim card. Help me help me. You’re so weak it’s pathetic.
I help myself by being politically engaged and forming a solidarity against racists like yourselves..and we will always win......don't like it, tough
“Racist like yourself”. You’re the one supporting BDS, bitch. I have a lot of posts on this board. Find ONE racist one. I ll patiently wait. You’re so pathetic playing your little victim card.

Obama created racism and hate...Trump is bringing peace and friendship to Americans of all races...
This may be the dumbest thing you've ever said in a long career of saying dumb things.

Congratulations.

Denial of the facts is even weaker.

This may be the dumbest thing you've ever said in a long career of saying dumb things.

Congratulations.
Racism is around because we allow it to be. Stop labeling people by the color of their skin, how their eyes and hair look and by their cultural beliefs. It’s stupid.

Denial of the facts is even weaker.
What facts am I denying? Neither political party gives a shit about minorities. Hence I am an Independent and a capitalist. In capitalism the only color that matters is green.

Charles Barkley: Democrats "Only Talk To Black People Every Four Years"

Wow...I hope you stretched before you performed that dodge of the fact that your blob has made that and many other racist comments. You could really injure yourself. Liberal mayors.... In most places (like all of them), you're not a "rapist" or "murderer" until a jury convicts you. At that point, they are remanded to the state correctional facilities. The mayor has no sway over them. In fact in most states it's the republican governor who does.

But, as always, the facts do not fit into your cartoonish version of the world.
Lol, tell that to Kavanaugh. You had him prosecuted with no proof.

Forum List

Back