Live: Ferguson Demonstrators Defy Martial Law

Question.

How many people have the protesters in MO killed since this event began? How many have been hospitalized with serious injuries?

I don't think many or any. Haven't researched it.

They did rob and damage businesses. Those owners have to repair this and they of course lost business during all of this.

Says the idiot who smears all cops for the actions of a very few:eusa_whistle:

Grow up dbag.

Every cop in that town is an Oathbreaker, they were all there.

We are not going to agree on this. There job is to protect and serve, and part of that job is to protect the lives and property of business owners and their employees. When the protests became violent then their job is to stop it. Whether by tear gas, or water cannons.

Again, I will not throw all under the bus for the actions of the few or one who made a serious judgement error.

It seems their job is to turn America into Fallujah.

Ponder this for a moment....

What if some blacks start sniping the uniformed thugs from 500 yards away?

Last edited:
booker-t-washington-republican.png

We are not going to agree on this. There job is to protect and serve, and part of that job is to protect the lives and property of business owners and their employees. When the protests became violent then their job is to stop it. Whether by tear gas, or water cannons.

Again, I will not throw all under the bus for the actions of the few or one who made a serious judgement error.

No I will not do that. Because I refuse to call them all thugs.

You haven't been through some of this chit yet. While it is not the same, it wasn't long ago that I was forced to move the mother-n-law from a black neighborhood. She had lived there all of her life. Refused to go even though the crime and violence were getting worse. It wasn't until they shot and killed her neighbor that she was finally ready to get out of there.

Before this, they kicked in her back door while she was home. The second they tried to break in the front door..........she shot a hole in it from the gun I bought her..........

We sold her house for virtually nothing. Before it go sold they came into the vacant house and smashed everything to pieces which included shitting on the floors..........

We had friends there who are black. They are still our friends and they live in fear, and have been broken into also.............

I understand what can happen in these kind of things. They came out to loot and steal over the death of a thug. The police are trying to protect the businesses. THAT IS THEIR JOB even though one of them screwed up.

Martial law was declared because of the violence. Those in violation can be zip tied and thrown in jail.

The court system will handle this. Not the rioting and BS that came out of this.

The violence (rioting and looting) happened because of overbearing gun control laws that dissuade the law abiding from having firearms. Note that there were several lootings prevented by armed shop owners.

:lol:

Missouri is a Shall Issue state that doesn't even require registration of handguns. What "overbearing gun laws" are you talking about, exactly?

Martial law was declared because of the violence. Those in violation can be zip tied and thrown in jail.

The court system will handle this. Not the rioting and BS that came out of this.

The violence (rioting and looting) happened because of overbearing gun control laws that dissuade the law abiding from having firearms. Note that there were several lootings prevented by armed shop owners.

Missouri is a Shall Issue state that doesn't even require registration of handguns. What "overbearing gun laws" are you talking about, exactly?

Coming from California, I still do double takes catching local pawn shop and gun stores commercials when they mention suppressors being available. :)

Missouri Gun Laws:

Important/Relevant Gun Laws
RIFLES AND SHOTGUNS HANDGUNS
Permit to Purchase No No
Registration of Firearms No No
Licensing of Owners No No
Permit to Carry No Yes

NRA-ILA | Missouri

Missouri Revised Statutes
Chapter 571
Weapons Offenses

August 28, 2013

Ownership of firearms records, closed records--violation, penalty.

571.013. 1. Any records of ownership of a firearm or applications for ownership, licensing, certification, permitting, or an endorsement that allows a person to own, acquire, possess, or carry a firearm shall not be open records under chapter 610 and shall not be open for inspection or their contents disclosed except by order of the court to persons having a legitimate interest therein.

2. Any person or entity who violates the provisions of this section is guilty of a class A misdemeanor.

Concealed carry permits, application requirements--approval procedures--issuance, when--information on permit--fees.

571.101. 1. All applicants for concealed carry permits issued pursuant to subsection 7 of this section must satisfy the requirements of sections 571.101 to 571.121. If the said applicant can show qualification as provided by sections 571.101 to 571.121, the county or city sheriff shall issue a concealed carry permit authorizing the carrying of a concealed firearm on or about the applicant's person or within a vehicle. A concealed carry permit shall be valid for a period of five years from the date of issuance or renewal. The concealed carry permit is valid throughout this state. A concealed carry endorsement issued prior to August 28, 2013, shall continue for a period of three years from the date of issuance or renewal to authorize the carrying of a concealed firearm on or about the applicant's person or within a vehicle in the same manner as a concealed carry permit issued under subsection 7 of this section on or after August 28, 2013.

LOTS more, too much to cite but those are the highlights.
CHAPTER 571

Coming from California, I still do double takes catching local pawn shop and gun stores commercials when they mention suppressors being available. :)

we have suppressors out here

why bug the others when out coyote hunting

--LOL

What's wrogn with suppressors? In some countries they are no more regulated than a rifle scope. I never understood why they needed to be a Title II item.

As for 2A, he's just full of shit.

What's wrogn with suppressors? In some countries they are no more regulated than a rifle scope. I never understood why they needed to be a Title II item.

Nothing's wrong with them, just find commercials for them unusual since California has unreasonable gun laws. The more reasonable laws here in Missouri just stick out is all. Naturally, I only moved here after I adopted pacifism.:) But it's a good-pacifism, "I can't be a pacifist if I let you kill me." :)

Nothing's wrong with them, just find commercials for them unusual since California has unreasonable gun laws. The more reasonable laws here in Missouri just stick out is all. Naturally, I only moved here after I adopted pacifism.:) But it's a good-pacifism, "I can't be a pacifist if I let you kill me." :)

Pacificism is a victim looking for a place to lie down and die.

I think ads for them are great. I think ads for guns are great. Guns used to be much more mainstream in this country until the 1960s and the GCA. There were ads in all the magazines for kids guns and hunting rifles and so on.

I'd say they should start wearing their Kevlar vests. What would you expect, armored drone support?

Seeing how they looted chicken, liquor, car rims and hair weaves..........they defied a LOT more laws than just the martial one.

You liberals really like to accuse entire groups for the actions of individuals. Doesn't work that way.

You cannot infringe upon the rights of the people because of crimes committed by others.
Don't individuals who group themselves together in the plural sense, suggest a group or mob that has come together to commit crimes, and not just an individual committing such crimes ? How to not get caught up in a group is really easy, just stay at home and you won't become a suspect among suspects in the situation. Did anyone note how Obama spoke on the situation, where as he said that "NOW" is the time for peace and for non-violent protest to start (as if their actions were somehow justified somewhat before hand or up to "NOW", so "NOW" he calls for or says it is time to stop such actions), otherwise instead of condemning the actions of these people and their jumping to conclusions from the get go ? So he says "NOW" is the time ? He should have said this in my opinion - The situation that has taken place down in Missouri is a tragedy, and justice will be won if a wrong has been committed, but violence and mayhem is never the answer to these problems. I ask that these protest and other activities stop and stop right now, because we are a nation of laws and a nation that has respect for the law, so if you are caught in violation of the law, then you will be guilty of crimes just as well if you are committing them also, so clear the streets on your own behalf or become suspects of committing crimes yourself. Why does Obama not up hold the law in this nation when he speaks ?

Last edited:

I disagree. While shops owners being armed are a very good deterent, the whole situation is because of the hype over the death. Which is being used as an excuse to steal.

They have every right to impose martial law given what has happened. That's pretty standard in situations like this.
Agree, and with a situation like this, well I think that Armed shop owners are in grave danger actually if they are standing alone in such a situation, because if the mob decided to take the shop, then one owner with a gun doesn't stand a chance. Now if law abiding gun responsible citizens were asked to ban together in concert with the law in order to protect the shops, then I would agree with the protecting the shop in that sense if needed, but that would not likely be the situation in reality. It's best to let the police handle this type of situation, and it would be best to save ones individual right to a firearm, and it's usage for protection in a more realistic and safe way. At some point common sense has to kick in right ? There should be nothing in the shop that insurance don't cover, and there should be nothing in the shop worth losing ones life over. Be smart people!

Last edited:
Seeing how they looted chicken, liquor, car rims and hair weaves..........they defied a LOT more laws than just the martial one.
If you had been defined the curfew after the Martin Luther king death Wyatts you be dropped where you stand.
You liberals really like to accuse entire groups for the actions of individuals. Doesn't work that way.

You cannot infringe upon the rights of the people because of crimes committed by others.
If you defied the curfew during the Martin Luther King riots you'd be dropped where you stand.

Michael Brown could have used a gun during his robbery of that convenience store. Wouldn't have needed to strong arm the owner, just shoot him.

I disagree. While shops owners being armed are a very good deterent, the whole situation is because of the hype over the death. Which is being used as an excuse to steal.

They have every right to impose martial law given what has happened. That's pretty standard in situations like this.
. They have an obligation.

Forum List

Back