LIVE on CNN: Dear Leader Obama is having a wonderful lecture on guns to us peasants!

Black kid just asked Obama his advice for kids growing up in the ghetto.

Mine? Move.

Obamas? He didn't grow up in the ghetto. No kids should. Keep being a good role model. Get an education. Resist peer pressure. You're important to the future of America.

Didn't offer the kid much other than...act like a kid in the suburb.

Just said most gun murders are by blacks. Most suicides are by whites. But he said "those in the inner city" instead of "blacks".

Yeah, just turned it on. Offered him nothing on how to deal with the violence.
Black kid just asked Obama his advice for kids growing up in the ghetto.

Mine? Move.

Obamas? He didn't grow up in the ghetto. No kids should. Keep being a good role model. Get an education. Resist peer pressure. You're important to the future of America.

Didn't offer the kid much other than...act like a kid in the suburb.

It's over.

Well....that was interesting. CNN did an excellent job. I applaud them. I think both sides received very fair treatment and all opinions were voiced. Well done CNN.

Which is exactly what he has done over the last 7 years. Offered nothing, but we can do better. Nothing. If he really cared, in my opinion, he would have at least thrown out some ideas. But nothing. What absolute failure.

Anderson Cooper may get banned from the liberal clubs for his moment about "conspiracy".

obama-cries-about-gun-control-animated.gif

Which is exactly what he has done over the last 7 years. Offered nothing, but we can do better. Nothing. If he really cared, in my opinion, he would have at least thrown out some ideas. But nothing. What absolute failure.

Yeah he didn't offer shit.

Speakers from BOTH sides brought up wonderful points and discussions, left and right. And CNN/Cooper were excellent.

I'm not watching it, but the problem with Obama is..he says one thing...then does the exact opposite.
Can you elaborate? These 'bumper sticker' epithets without examples are not very convincing, sounds like rote. I do not question your negative opinion, just asking why you have it.

OH SHIT !!!!! Obama commented on the "conspiracy that he is gonna take guns"....

ANDERSON. COOPER JUST SAID "Is it fair to call it a conspiracy??" in a manner of asking basically...well...you kinda do wanna take guns!

Obama just turned and scolded Anderson Cooper! He got angry and said "What are you saying!? YES it's fair to call it a conspiracy"......and Cooper doubled down and said people just don't trust you!

Oh my....that was a good one...
Well at least he didn't toss anybody that disagreed with him out into the cold..without their own coat!

Forum List

Back