Live On Eastern Half USA?, Can You Explain How Global Warming Causing This Weekends Polar Vortex??

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:chillpill::poke::slap: By now, most of us know whats coming tonight and at least the rest of the weekend. Record Cold/Sub Zero or Near Zero Winter Hell !!! It looks like the cold wave will terrorize all States from Minnesota to Upper Florida. They say it's going to be about 15 to 35 degrees below normal. Hope you guys all have fireplaces in case power goes out.
So is this what Al Gore and John Kerry Predicted when they insisted that Global Warming is real and happening as we speak? And where are they now? Miami/Fort Lauderdale trying to stay warm? :smoke::fu:

:chillpill::poke::slap: By now, most of us know whats coming tonight and at least the rest of the weekend. Record Cold/Sub Zero or Near Zero Winter Hell !!! It looks like the cold wave will terrorize all States from Minnesota to Upper Florida. They say it's going to be about 15 to 35 degrees below normal. Hope you guys all have fireplaces in case power goes out.
So is this what Al Gore and John Kerry Predicted when they insisted that Global Warming is real and happening as we speak? And where are they now? Miami/Fort Lauderdale trying to stay warm? :smoke::fu:

I can explain it

I call it winter

The obvious answer is it tells us nothing about climate change. I have been waiting for it to get cold this winter, now it has come. I have actually enjoyed this winter, as much as winters can be enjoyed. So a cold snap tells me nothing.

That said, my opinion of CC is that if it is happening we should be preparing for the consequences, as much as we can understand them, instead of this fool hardy approach of using CC as a vehicle for redistribution of the wealth of the US middle class, what's left of it anyway.

The obvious answer is it tells us nothing about climate change. I have been waiting for it to get cold this winter, now it has come. I have actually enjoyed this winter, as much as winters can be enjoyed. So a cold snap tells me nothing.

That said, my opinion of CC is that if it is happening we should be preparing for the consequences, as much as we can understand them, instead of this fool hardy approach of using CC as a vehicle for redistribution of the wealth of the US middle class, what's left of it anyway.
We have had a whopping 4 inches of snow this year, usually we have at least 2 feet..

We have had a whopping 4 inches of snow this year, usually we have at least 2 feet..

I hope you catch up! :D

Lower electrics bills or snow,,which is better??

Lower electrics bills or snow,,which is better??

That's what I am saying. If this winter is an indication of CC then I say bring it on.

Denier is someone who doesn't blame every single weather storty on global warming
I wonder if John Kerry will cancell his Global Warming summit in Minnesota this week, and why?

Because it is cold in Minnesota in February? Really? Do you think he went there thinking it wouldn't be cold? I hope he packed a winter coat in his private jet.
that would make for a great Photo-Shop,,,showing Kerry taking questions from the press in the rust belt while he is dressed up as an Eskimo and its snowing.

Check it out. Rexx seems to think global warming means it will never get cold again anywhere on earth. Not very bright, that Rexx, and oh so proud of it.

Remember, global warming denialism isn't the actual cult. Tea Party fruitloopism is the cult. Denialism is just one of the many stupid beliefs that the cultists are required to profess. Intelligence is regarded with suspicion by all such cultists, as demonstrating intelligence shows that a person might really be a dirty liberal. Hence, the cultists take pains to avoid any display of intelligence.

Check it out. Rexx seems to think global warming means it will never get cold again anywhere on earth. Not very bright, that Rexx, and oh so proud of it.

Remember, global warming denialism isn't the actual cult. Tea Party fruitloopism is the cult. Denialism is just one of the many stupid beliefs that the cultists are required to profess. Intelligence is regarded with suspicion by all such cultists, as demonstrating intelligence shows that a person might really be a dirty liberal. Hence, the cultists take pains to avoid any display of intelligence.

I see your point, insult is much more scientific.

Check it out. Rexx seems to think global warming means it will never get cold again anywhere on earth. Not very bright, that Rexx, and oh so proud of it. Remember, global warming denialism isn't the actual cult. Tea Party fruitloopism is the cult. Denialism is just one of the many stupid beliefs that the cultists are required to profess. Intelligence is regarded with suspicion by all such cultists, as demonstrating intelligence shows that a person might really be a dirty liberal. Hence, the cultists take pains to avoid any display of intelligence.
I see your point, insult is much more scientific.
What's good for the goose...

A few thousands of years ago the land where all this argument is taking place now, was covered by A THICK LAYER OF ICE.

Then the ice melted. And we ended up with what we have now.

Not because of SUV's or burning of fossil fuels, not because factories spewing our CO2, not because cows farting methane, not because humans were in anyway responsible.

It was, is and always will be because climate changes, with or without the totally and ridiculously little and insignificant human contribution.

The Earth and all creatures that have lived, live today and will live in the future have been, are always will be subjects to her whims. Mother Gaea has nothing but contempt for the fools who think (?) that a tiny percentage of living entities (humans) can alter the natural course of events.

The promoters of Climate change should dine on passenger pigeon wings, roast dodo bird and brontosaurus steaks.

There have always been changes and there always will be, with or without humans.

Forum List

Back