Liz Warren: No More Cars, Homes, Electricity With Carbon Emissions By 2035

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Trust me, just like now, the elitist left who all live behind walls, have ginormous carbon footprints, and are all protected with guns, and tell all of us that you are not allowed to have those things, will be living off carbon based energy.

If you are middle class and vote democrat, you are truly the dumbest people on earth. Especially if you are a white left wing American woman.

You have to understand when they call for reducing carbon emissions what they are actually calling for is a reduction of carbon life forms, specifically human beings, more specifically you and I. The fact is all life on this planet goes away without carbon dioxide in the atmosphere and life would be more abundant with a few % more "greenhouse gasses" around and that is what history shows in the glacial ice record as well as the geologic record.

Hope she's ready bankrupt the nation because her ideas will do just that.

What an elitist moron.

Hope she's ready bankrupt the nation because her ideas will do just that.

What an elitist moron.
Every last one of them want this and they will eventually get in power. We all realize this, right?

If I ain't dead by then, that will kill me, sure as shit. I wouldn't want to live in Pocahontas' world anyway.

Forum List

Back