Local Political ads

Harpy Eagle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2017
So. we live close enough to Missouri that all our local stations are out of St Louis.

The campaign ads have been fascinating to watch as you have Repubs trying to out MAGA each other, both claiming to be the one that MAGA selected.

My favorite so far is the guy shooting a grenade launcher at a bunch of boxes of files

So. we live close enough to Missouri that all our local stations are out of St Louis.

The campaign ads have been fascinating to watch as you have Repubs trying to out MAGA each other, both claiming to be the one that MAGA selected.

My favorite so far is the guy shooting a grenade launcher at a bunch of boxes of files

Good sign you are deep in Trumplandia. Missouri is one of the reddest states I've ever been. So much natural beauty in that state, I always loved riding thru it on trips to Springfield as a kid.

Snowflakes got triggered by that one. It wasn't even a real "grenade". :laughing0301:

Snowflakes got triggered by that one. It wasn't even a real "grenade". :laughing0301:

It was funny as hell.

Just the whole attempt to out MAGA each other is so much fun.

They even go so far as to say the other guy is "bad for MAGA". Not that they are bad for Missouri, just for MAGA.

That speaks volumes.

Good sign you are deep in Trumplandia. Missouri is one of the reddest states I've ever been. So much natural beauty in that state, I always loved riding thru it on trips to Springfield as a kid.

And it was not all that long ago it was a swing state and a bellwether state.

There was a guy who pulled an AR-15 on BLM protestors while on his proeprty and got arrested for it, that dude apparently was so popular I remember he ran for the Senate after all that publicity.

Forum List

Back