Local ranchers and BLM employees talk about the BLM persecution of ranchers

When the government owns public land an amazing thing happens. The public isn't allowed to use it.

BLM are bastards. There's an agency that needs a total overhaul.
What are you babbling about? The public has been using that land since 1908 as a Wildlife Refuge. People have been free to visit and make use of it for fishing, hunting, hiking and other outdoor activities for all of that time. They didn't stop having use of it until some random armed men showed up for a protest. The taxpayer owned land is totally controlled by the US Congress. It is elected officials who make the final determination as to how our property is used. Obviously, the taxpayers for over a hundred years have been in favor of using it as open and preserved natural undeveloped space to be held for future generations to enjoy. Your comment that the public isn't allowed to use the wildlife refuge is false and misleading. One of the buildings taken over by the criminals there now is the visitor center. The place where until they showed up, people stopped to get maps and guides for participating in refuge activities. You know, doing what you say isn't done, using the taxpayer owned and funded property.
No, they have NOT been using "that land" since 1908 as a refuge. The blm has added SIGNIFICANTLY to it, after the feds regulated the use of surrounding property to the point where people can no longer afford to live there...then they gobble that land up too.

Under Clinton, they were going to make Steens Mountain a MONUMENT which would put it totally off limits for people who have managed it for GENERATIONS and who hunt on it to feed their children. The BLM repeatedly would call for studies and community input, which they would then ignore and do whatever the fuck they wanted.

The community and the feds came together in a joined effort to manage Steens Mountain...and then the BLM IGNORED the legislation that they created TOGETHER. They broke the laws that they crafted with the landowners and locals, and proceded to do whatever the fuck they wanted to the landowners, including fencing them off their own land.
It has been used as a national wildlife refuge since Teddy Roosevelt made it one in 1908. Properties were purchased by taxpayers in 1935 and 1942 to enlarge the refuge and preserve water sources.
The Snowy Mountains aka Steen Mountain is part of an effort to preserve America's open spaces, natural wonders, wildlife and tremendous tourist attractions that provide economic growth in small towns throughout the vast west. Ranchers are being pushed aside as year by year it becomes obvious that they are being federally subsidized to continue obsolete and environmentally damaging agricultural methods at the expense of short-term financial benefits to a small group of individuals who refuse to modernize, adapt and adjust.
The majority of people want our lands to be preserved for future generations and used in responsible and rational ways. That includes allowing people to make business use and produce jobs and help the economy, but not if it means destroying the land for our children and grandchildren. And not if it just makes a handful of greedy guys a quick profit and a useless mess behind them.

That's what a mentally challenged 13 year old said, and the testimony was dismissed by the judge who actually heard the case. Hammond called the BLM office BEFORE the fire was lit, they have the phone record. "One of their relatives" is still the 13 y.o. with mental problems.

New photo of the Oregon occupiers:

CX13vxCUoAArfJH.jpg:large

I'm searching for videos of Vanilla ISIS beheading journalists or pushing fags off rooftops. Hmmm....can't find any....
upload_2016-1-6_9-47-1.jpeg

This cocksuck should be spending the rest of his miserable life in the pen,

Kind of sounds like you.

When the government owns public land an amazing thing happens. The public isn't allowed to use it.

BLM are bastards. There's an agency that needs a total overhaul.
What are you babbling about? The public has been using that land since 1908 as a Wildlife Refuge. People have been free to visit and make use of it for fishing, hunting, hiking and other outdoor activities for all of that time. They didn't stop having use of it until some random armed men showed up for a protest. The taxpayer owned land is totally controlled by the US Congress. It is elected officials who make the final determination as to how our property is used. Obviously, the taxpayers for over a hundred years have been in favor of using it as open and preserved natural undeveloped space to be held for future generations to enjoy. Your comment that the public isn't allowed to use the wildlife refuge is false and misleading. One of the buildings taken over by the criminals there now is the visitor center. The place where until they showed up, people stopped to get maps and guides for participating in refuge activities. You know, doing what you say isn't done, using the taxpayer owned and funded property.
No, they have NOT been using "that land" since 1908 as a refuge. The blm has added SIGNIFICANTLY to it, after the feds regulated the use of surrounding property to the point where people can no longer afford to live there...then they gobble that land up too.

Under Clinton, they were going to make Steens Mountain a MONUMENT which would put it totally off limits for people who have managed it for GENERATIONS and who hunt on it to feed their children. The BLM repeatedly would call for studies and community input, which they would then ignore and do whatever the fuck they wanted.

The community and the feds came together in a joined effort to manage Steens Mountain...and then the BLM IGNORED the legislation that they created TOGETHER. They broke the laws that they crafted with the landowners and locals, and proceded to do whatever the fuck they wanted to the landowners, including fencing them off their own land.
It has been used as a national wildlife refuge since Teddy Roosevelt made it one in 1908. Properties were purchased by taxpayers in 1935 and 1942 to enlarge the refuge and preserve water sources.
The Snowy Mountains aka Steen Mountain is part of an effort to preserve America's open spaces, natural wonders, wildlife and tremendous tourist attractions that provide economic growth in small towns throughout the vast west. Ranchers are being pushed aside as year by year it becomes obvious that they are being federally subsidized to continue obsolete and environmentally damaging agricultural methods at the expense of short-term financial benefits to a small group of individuals who refuse to modernize, adapt and adjust.
The majority of people want our lands to be preserved for future generations and used in responsible and rational ways. That includes allowing people to make business use and produce jobs and help the economy, but not if it means destroying the land for our children and grandchildren. And not if it just makes a handful of greedy guys a quick profit and a useless mess behind them.

Go to burns, let the locals know how much you despise them! Please!

New photo of the Oregon occupiers:

CX13vxCUoAArfJH.jpg:large

I'm searching for videos of Vanilla ISIS beheading journalists or pushing fags off rooftops. Hmmm....can't find any....
View attachment 58998

This cocksuck should be spending the rest of his miserable life in the pen,

Lolol. Go to burns and take him out, tough guy!
It figures you'd support a loon who wants an excuse to fire on law enforcement and use women as shields.

Oh, I will be going to Burns, probably several times this year. And I will enjoy the company of the people there, and maybe meet old friends. And, should I meet with any of the militia, should they still be in the neighborhood, I will state to them personally what I think of them.

It`s only a matter of time before VanillaIsis or Yokelharum or whatever you want to call them runs out of tuna and peanut butter and decides to leave. I hope the police have their names so they can be arrested at their trailers. I hear they ran out of Slim Jims yesterday!

It`s only a matter of time before VanillaIsis or Yokelharum or whatever you want to call them runs out of tuna and peanut butter and decides to leave. I hope the police have their names so they can be arrested at their trailers. I hear they ran out of Slim Jims yesterday!
It would be absurd for the government to not press charges.

Oh, I will be going to Burns, probably several times this year. And I will enjoy the company of the people there, and maybe meet old friends. And, should I meet with any of the militia, should they still be in the neighborhood, I will state to them personally what I think of them.
Go for it, lol. Take a sign.

If y'all will recall, OR dance the same stupid dance when protesters in Roseburg drew attention to the stupidity of leaving schools unprotected. He insisted that the locals were 100 percent great with the no-gun policy at the community college there.

He was lying then, and he's lying now. Roseburg now has not one, but two armed guards at their community college, and other schools in Oregon are following suit. Old Rocks is a progressive mouthpiece who spreads lies and speaks from a false stance of authority. He is not a local, he is not rural, he has no standing and no place in those communities. He's a soft handed nutjob who depends upon the state to leverage him into the far reaches, where he can pretend to be a survivalist or whatever it is he pretends to be for a few days, before he returns home to his stale existence. He pretends to be an outdoorsman to city dwellers because it makes him feel better about himself..but he's just one of the masses who come into the BLM strongholds, takes a crap in the woods, then brags about how he is a member of the community.

What a joke.

Attack one of the witnesses. Typical.

I remember when the media told us taking over Gov't buildings was a good thing..........a not-too-distant flashback to liberal unions in Wisconsin in 2011 taking over the State Capitol...........I wish the media would make up their mind.........:dunno:.........

Forum List

Back